supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Age requirement

I was just wondering if there is an age requirement to play in this league?

Re: Age requirement

Which league are you playing in?

Thats what I am trying to figure out because I am interested in possibly trying out I just wasn't sure if there is an age requirement that you have to meet.

MSFL YOU HAVE TO BE 18

Ok thanks for the answer.

Does anybody know what the requirements are for the Lake Michigan Football League?

I am almost positive that the age limit your going to find is almost ALWAYS going to be 18. This is due to liability reasons. If you are under 18 and you get injured then niether you nor your parents could possibily sue the organization or league for that matter. At the age of 18, you are CONSIDERED an adult meaning you can sign a waiver of liabilities for your specific team. Sorry if you are not 18, but your going to have a lot of problems getting on a team if you are. On the flip side, you can be as old as dirt and still kick it with young homies around here. Ask some of the oldies cough....Gambrel

There might be some teams that will allow your parents to sign some sort of waiver or something. I've played on a team that had a 16 and 17 year old so who knows you may just have to hit up some teams in your area and see what they say.

i played in the mfl last season and im only 17. parents had to sign a waiver.

Ok cool I was just wonderin cause I am 16. Thanks for the replies.

Man unless you're a 16 year old 7th grader, you need to get right with your school and play there my guy.