supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MFL

Does the MFL website ever get updated? I know the message board gets used but nothing has changed in a long time. The teams that left are even still on there. Who is in charge of this?

Re: MFL

why would they update a site when they havent finished accepting teams.

Well I would think that would have been one of the first things to do, take off teams who are no longer there?

Some things are very evident, aren't they?

Is, was, will be!

The website is done by a pro. Each time he changes something they gotta pay him, so I understand that aspect of keeping the site the same till they have everyones info to put on the site. Doing it once will keep the cost to join the league low. But since its been put out, why dont you harp on the teams that dont have a updated website, its the same princible. Cost effectiveness.

Cost effectiveness??? How many teams use a "professional" to update their website? Many teams and leagues use a board member, or someone inside the organization. Now wouldn't that save money AND get things done sooner?

Just a thought....

"You tell 'em I'm come, you hear me...you tell 'em I'm comin'. And Hell's comin' with me...Hell's comin' with me!!!"

maybe none of there board have that kind of knowledge. i can see why you would wait it no one is capable. several teams use a pro for there website. i beleive the blazers are waiting on 2 different pros to see which one they like best. by the way there joe, there are still teams without websites.