supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IFL

Who will knock off the Broncos in the IFL???
Maybe a 1st year team coming into the IFL??
YOU PICK EM
Later Frazier 72

Re: IFL

My picks for the first year teams would be either the Dragons or the Cutters.

Good Luck and god bless to all teams/players thats playing this year. I love football and when Im old, withered, and weary, I only ask that god grants me the strengh to see my son Tom Tom play the game. Until that day come I will continue to play the sport that I love. SO WHAT if its "semi-pro", it is who we all are right now.......Have you ever wondered why old NFL stars stick around as commentators? The main reason is because their love of the game........I L O V E this game!!!!!!!!!!!

the miami valley warriors are by far the best team. they are a AAA team playing down a league. they wanted a cheap ring

Rings dont come cheap , and I dont think they are playin down, and Coach Agee is not that type of guy anyway.

Lol... That's funny... I'm sure there are about a dozen or so other teams in our league that would take offense to that! Anyway, if you are part of a team that is that great and you think that Warriors need some more competition, I think we may have a spot or 2 open... In fact, I think a few of those teams may have spots open, too... I think it's safe to say that we plan on being very competitive in this league - seeing some very good teams along the way to our goal (a championship).

Who said we are getting knocked off?? I dont see it happening and IF it does...congrats to that team!! It would have been well deserved for them!! We wont go easy.

I can tell you this, there are a lot of questions that cannot be answered until the season starts. The Broncs are the team to beat until the first week of the season or until they are defeated. I think everyone can agree on that. It is easy to turn this into one of the new teams coming in and running house beacause none of the past teams were able to beat the broncos last year or the two before that for crying out loud. However, I wouldn't forget about some of those pre-existing teams. 1. Generals 2. Mustangs The Generals turned some heads last season and if you don't think that momentum is going to carry over, don't say I didn't tell you so. Plus, they have added a couple guys to solidify. NOBODY expected the Mustangs to come out that unprepared in the championship and if that isn't a chip on the shoulder I dont know what is. The word on the street is they to have added some guys that may make you scratch your head. I can say that the MV Warriors are a top tier team and have some flat out talent. Do you remember the Central Ohio Lions? If not, you will. This is the first time you don't really know what to expect in the IFL. It's an open race that will for sure be one of the greatest seasons in this area for football. Like I said, the broncos are the team to beat....But to say they're going to run the table like they have in the past is like sitting down on the john knowing you have no TP. If you remember awhile back I made a statement that the broncos have been able to do what they have because of the speed at which they picked up talent. I mean no joking around, they aquired guys in no time flat. Other teams in the league have been playing catch up and guess what, I beleive for a couple existing teams...they have.

If I had to take a guess (which is all you can do) I would say the top 4 based on last year will be the Dragons, Broncos, Warriors and Cutters. (in no particular order)

yeah, thats alright, just forget about those mustangs up there in warsaw. i know we came out and blew it in the championship game, but we are with a doubt going to be better this year, and hope to come back ferocious from that awful showing everyone seen in the championship game.

well hell yeah we got a chip on our shoulder. It's a new year and it's gonnnna be nasty! Man I was so bumbed cuz I wasn't going to get to play and I have never ever been this excited. I think the gloves are coming off for everyone this year, and if they ain't...your picking a bad time to play! Mustang #3 just overly anxious, thats all folks

Leaving our team out of it...if you ask me i would have to say the teams to look out for would be the Generals, mustangs, cutters, dragons, and if i was to add one other...the Crush have a good team...i dont know much of the other teams but i will agree you never know what is going to happen and this is going to be exciting football!!

THE ROCK is in the building.....

what? where? Last time I seen him was in the movie game plan, which ALMOST....made me cry. Love the Bulldog though, I will have one. This gives me an idea!

jc you obviously know nothing about the warriors. just check out the wbesite they have. i think youll know they are the best team.

Well, then the IFL should just cancel the season! Warriors have already won the IFL...have you seen their website???? I mean, they beat three teams in the IFL so far by 40 points, JUST by what's on their website alone.

Whoever you are no name guy, you've found a new way to decide the winners of football games...just check out their websites. You've just saved everyone so much time and effort!! I want to be the first one to thank you for that!!

"I was just checking the specs on the end line for the rotary gurter...I'm retarded."

ever wonder why not so positive things keep progressing on here? probably cause people keep it going. you have a nameless post about the warriors, then you have someone make a comment about not having a name after it. i just love when someone complains about not posting under a name when they use a broad name themself. it will be a darn good season and the warriors will be a contender, as will several other teams. just cause one cat makes a off the wall comment dont mean ya gotta poke fun of another team. i think the blazers, broncos, dragons, warriors, cougars and mustangs will be the top 6.

im with Joe...i am glad its decided already!! That means i dont have to travel from Louisville to play, i can save my money for my uniform, and my time can go to my kids!!! THANK YOU!!!

I love how every one is just counts the Crush Out...I mean I am in No way saying that Out of the great teams that have been added into our League, we are going to Run the tables. However its been stated previously that the 4 teams coming into the League have not played The "IFL's" Caliber of teams. That doesnt take anything away from these teams, but thier own players have said that the competition is lack luster compared to the IFL's. But all you Suppose-to-be IFL fans have to remember that in our First year, We did run the gamut and Took the Broncos to the End. We stumbled in our second year out, But this year there are 4 new teams, that all are very good and Its just going to be a very very good season, and I hope people are preparing for it. Good Luck and Hope to see some Great Players.

Ummmm....the Broncos only beat us by a field goal in the last 3 seconds of the game. We beat the mustangs once and think we have the talent to beat any teami n the league. As far as the new teams go they have as of yet to prove anything. The best teams in the IFL at this point are the Broncos, Mustangs and Generals. The other teams haven't done shit in this league yet so everyone quit riding their unproven nutsacks and give credit where credit is due. To the Broncos, Mustangs, and Generals. Peace y'all...Generals#5, comin to an end-zone near you real soon.

OK, the Broncos only Beat us By one Point with 1 second left on the Clock? So we arent Worthy?

umm, well the generals have yet to even make it to the final game.... the crush just did it two seasons ago and the cougers have been there as well, so your point is now weakend i think the generals still have yet to prove themselves

well, the way i see it is, the best team in this league right now is the broncos. it pains me very badly to say that, but they did beat us the mustangs last year in the final game. so i would have to say that we have some very good teams coming in to our league this year and i just think that is awesome. however, as of right now and until the season starts we are all second place and all looking to gun down those dang broncos.........and as for me i want that championship like something awful, but it would be alot sweeter for me if we the mustangs were to be able to play the broncos again in the title game, and this time at the last second of the last quarter is us the mustangs kicking some bronco butt. much respect broncos, but we are COMING FOR YA.

gross #36 kc mustangs

Well Said Gross...I strongly agree.

The Broncos are the defending champs, but it is a new season and everyone has the same chance to get there. Whoever works the hardest, executes the best, and puts the points on the board will be the champs this year. No sense in arguing about who is better since this is a new year and nobody knows what the other teams are doing to better themselfs. So lets all go and have some fun this season, after all, isnt that what it is all about?

Everyone in this league as an equal chance to when as long as they strap up and play. To be honest, there werent any dominate teams last year. There were plenty of teams that took us to the last second of the game. If not they were at least in the game into the 4th quarter. The Crush, Gernerals, Warriors, all had great teams! The mustangs were great, but it just so happens that we played our best ball in the playoffs. Everyone should be excited about this year and the fact that there are so many teams that could come and win the championship. I do agree with General 5 to a degree...dont disrespect the teams that have been ballin out in this league and competing like the generals, crush, mustangs....but I no the teams coming in have just as good of a chance as any other team. MY "SUPA" PREDICTION....no team will go undefeated and of course the Broncos take it for the 4th in a row!!! GO BRONCOS!!!

well alot of teams have alot to prove we are the most hated team and the targets are always on are backs. but dont think for a second that the broncos take this litely. generals it makes us upset you will not be are rival game crush we had a horrable showing against you players haveing family and work but you gave us a good game if it wasnt for are hard work and are commentment to each other to leave it on the field everygame we would have lost. mustangs i really didnt find you all that good. the wranglers gave us a better game dont count them out they are a few players away from being really really good i have heard nothing but good things from the warriors in ohio the cutters are good shamrock are solid so this year will be very interesting ask jc the broncos practice hard we hit each other harder in practice probably than we do in games as far as the other comments are ol is soft dbs are sorry we had what 30 plus ints this year and 5 or 6 shut outs so be prepared to do battle jc hows louvill hope to c u soon and number 5 your still a good player but u still have a big mouth but your generals are a good team steveo out!!!!!!!

I'd just like a glass of water....
*ahem*

Broncos (return champs, until they are knocked off, everyone else is wishing)

Cutters (great team and org)
Dragons,(extreme talent a great coach)
Generals (well duh..Im with them)
Mustangs (Comin back hungry)
Crush (talent to be put in the right places)
MV Warriors (I know Coach Agee too well - he will bring a strong, dangerous unit)
Shamrock (Mitch is quietly putting it together)

All other teams are sort of a mystery on what they will have this coming year.. but those are my personal top favorites to win it...but

THATS WHY THEY PLAY THE GAME...

I can say that I don't think there will be ANY doormat games for anyone this year.. the TERM ANY GIVEN SUNDAY will be very prevalent and this will be by far the greatest year of Talent for the IFL and I am glad I did'nt hang then up before this season

..WHOEVER win the IFL this season can say they won a good one amongst some of the best Indiana has to offer.

Hendricks

WHOEVER win the IFL this season can say they won a good one amongst some of the best Indiana has to offer.

Very well said!! Cant wait!!!

Frazier, you just had to start this post didn't ya? LOL

All seriousness, whomever the annonymous poster is, I am sure he isn't a Miami Valley Warrior, or doesn't represent the Warrior organization, but I give him or her credit for looking at our website and getting hyped up about it. I have put in some hard hours to make it look attractive and I like how he likes it. Ohhh I am sorry, he was excited about our roster. Sorry - we haven't changed our roster from last years season other than a few numbers here and there. As for knowing the Central Ohio Lions. Its an honor to be pertrayed or looked upon as that caliber of a team. Central Ohio had some of the best talent in Ohio, Coach Ficht done a great job with those guys and he supported his team. The one thing that Central Ohio Lions showed every team was they came to play football and left the cheerleaders on the sidelines. They were big strong talented athletes that showed their talent in every game. But the legacy of the Central Ohio Lions is over and there are numerous teams in the IFL that are considered dangerous on the field, but being accepted into the IFL means that all of us accepted that challenge and we hope we come out on top. As for teams meeting the Lions, we say welcome from the Warriors. We have what we have and we are all we got within our organization. We will play each and every game as we were in a championship and we will show nothing but respect for each and every team we play, but in the end if you beat us, we will shake hands and bow our heads to God with you and the game will go down in the record books however it will be.
I wish each and every one of you a safe and healthy season and we as the Miami Valley Warriors, look forward to meeting you all on the field.
Oh and btw if the website looks that good, we will take our ring orders now hehehehehehe.

Take care and Good Luck to all

Coach Agee
Miami Valley Warriors
2005 LSFL Runner Up
2007 GLFL South Division Champions 10-0