supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GROW UP>>>>MAN UP>>>>>THEY NEED US: what do you take for GRANTED?

I want to send this out to the men that will listen with their minds and not their testicles. Why do some choose to get on supafan and run their mouths or dogg another team or player? WHY? What do you get out of it? Whats the joy or pleasure? Well picture this: There are people out in the world that wish, pray, and dream that they could run or even walk for that matter. I see people at my job ever day who are god's special children, and I imagine that I could strap them on my back and run a few miles for them, and possible take their pain away;but i cant! The only thing I have is memories of them during my workouts, and I work out for the both of us. Their are people(young and old) out there that look up to us as athletes; we should not only hold ourselves accountable for the actions that we do, but for our teammates as well. My point is God has blessed us all with a gift that he wants us to use rightously. He did not give us this gift of being athletes for destruction of others or ourselves. I think like this because I am one of god's soilders and I intend to keep it moving no matter what; "IF god is with me, who's against me". How many things do we take for granted? Walking, talking, seeing, and even breathing on our on are gifts. Keep this in mind the next time you want to use your talents elsewhere........................................."Pain is temporary but Glory last forever"

Re: GROW UP>>>>MAN UP>>>>>THEY NEED US: what do you take for GRANTED?

Dude, if it bothers you that much, dont look at the site.

Amen!!!!! Thomas preach on , dont listen to the mongers. Im with you 10 fold brother.

Thank You!!!
It's about time.
There is a reason that football is called a GAME!!!!!!

I am happy to echo that sentiment.

Great post!!! I wish everyone had that outlook!

while i am not overly religious i can totally agree with what you said.it is nice that people do think that way.

Woody, I am going to enjoy playing on the same team as you! Great post!! you da man!!