supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Website host?

Does anyone know of any good web host??? I don't want a godaddy.com website..... what about you league website owners... like interstatefootballleague.com .... midwestfootballleague.com ...... please let me know!

Re: Website host?

The MFL uses a company called spinweb out of Muncie. I believe their contact info is on the site.
There a lot of quality free or small fee site builders out there as well, League Lineup is the main one that comes to mind. However, you are sometimes limited to the templates that they use and then doing the work yourself. It depends on how much you are willing to spend, and how much time you can invest
Good luck with your search

The Wolverines site is hosted on Godaddy and we haven't had any issues as of yet, although I'm keeping it on a month to month basis for now. Are there reasons you don't want them? I'm asking in case there are issues I don't know about that may affect our site.

IFL uses Homestead

We use Yahoo! small business web design. It is user friendly (the lady who put ours together has never done a web site before) and very inexpensive. Let us know if we can help you out, and good luck.