supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Workout at RCA Dome

The Generals will be holding an early season conditioning workout and pick up football session at the RCA Dome this Saturday. Any returning or potential players interested, you are urged to participate.

If you are interested, and need more information, please call me at 317-748-0304.

Thanks,
Troy Edwards

Re: Workout at RCA Dome

Is there any chance of us getting the rca dome for a championship game this year?

Demo on the dome begins in April - so sorry

RCA Dome is almost as old as #83 Ole man
see you this year Hendrix,
Frazier 72 Warriors

Hardee to the Har-Har, Fraz...you outta come down for real tho.

This is my last year..you gotta watch me go out ( I saw your last game last year..you owe me!)

Hendricks

just a question, was it just an attempt to get new teams to join in 2004 since we havent played at the dome since. When we used it in 2004, did we rent it legitamatly, or did we get in "under the radar".

ole man 83 if you got some pics from the old days email them to me or go to my myspace page @ colfrazier72

It would be rather difficult to get into an NFL stadium "under the radar"??? ANYONE could rent the RCA Dome for a game...ya' just need at least $10,000 to get in the door. The IFL was was lucky with timing in 2004...we were able to work with the Colts to help sell tickets to a game. Now the Colts don't need help selling tickets anymore, so there ya' go.

So, to answer your question, it was "legitimate" in 2004.

What are you talking about Frazier. They didn't even have stadiums when Hendricks started playing. They were playing in cow pastures, then they'd have to clean the S@#* out of their cleats. In fact they have a movie coming out about the early days of football. I think George Clooney is playing Brian Hendricks.
Brian Clawson
Kicker
Fort Wayne Freedom
WWJD

You young-uns can kiss my dusty ace!

Troy said it best when talking about me at the Generals team banquet when he said "This guys' 1st coach was Moses."

Hendricks

ist coach moses was jesus the running back then how many yards did he gain that year. no serious hendricks your a kool kat

Jesus was phenom that season.
But we had some issue with Moses, every time he signaled for a TD, the gatorade bucket split in half.

The two best teams were both Sodom and Gomarrah, due to the fact they were able to come from behind. (ouch)

I'll be here all week, folks.

Hendricks