supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for a new home!

I'm looking for a "team" that wants to win a championship and possibly further their players to the next level. (Arena) Anybody out there?

Re: Looking for a new home!

whats up sevion man you should come check us out at the Miami County Vikings here in OH....How the heck are ya doin?

We're starting a team in Randolph County and have several old Warriors playing for us, I'm sure we can find a spot for you to play, and you've played with a lot of us before.

You should check out the Johnson county fuel we are in Indianapolis email michael at michaelrjmorris@hotmail.com

Whats up Sevion. Youre welcome to come look at us. We had a good run with the Pirates. If the drive isn't too much.. give us a shout.

You want to win a championship and make a run for back to back national titles come try out for the Lima Warriors. That's right try out cause we may have cuts if the boys come out of the woodwork to be a part of a great organizaion with a tradition of winning.

HEY PAC ATTACK!!! IM COMING BACK... PLAYING FOR THE PIRATES!!! CANT WAIT TO GET BACK TO IM BIGGER AND STRONGER AT 195LBS

If this is the same J Adams I know 195 is way to fat for you. You are going to have to move up to the LB spot big boy. I hope to see ya this season.

boz dcw 34

hey boz 34 what team r u playin for this season?
and tell your brother to give me a call, i dont have his number anymore

hahahaa hey Boz!!! yeah its me when i was at Ind ST. i got up to 200lbs at one point!!! but not much on the body fat... still have the 6pac in this old age of 28!!!lol

Pistol, good to here from you. I will likely play for the riot, I am trying to catch the meeting sat. I will have little B call you but I'm not sure he has your number, if not I'll post something on here to get in touch.

As for you Mr Adams, how are you putting all that weight on a 5'9" body? I haven't had a six pack in eight years so you must be doing someting right. You can start hitting people now and stay off the knees since you are a beaf cake. I hope the Pirates make it work this year!!

boz 34

Come check us out Pistol we've got a pretty good group so far and its getting better, we're having a meeting this saturday, so give Goforth a call if you wanna come. And Boz it's nice to see your startin to come around, you and your bro definately improve on what we've got.

lol...boz your crazy!!! oh i ran into B. Brown a few weeks ago...

Pistol, you can catch little B at 765-749-0297, he lost your number. I hope we see you.

JAdams, I haven't seen BB since school. Is Darren or anyone else still playing?

i dont know if D. run them over and tell'em a Story is still playing... Where are you playing this year???

I don't know yet..i have a couple of teams in mind.

pac man the riot would love to have you we have spot waiting for you. come on pacman do you really wanna break up the best db duo ever lol give me a call man
765-691-0017

the wranglers might be a good fit for ya sevion, check us out at west ohio wranglers.com

We still have a few spots , were need to fill give me a shout.

oh ok Pac, well im going back to the Pirates this year... I also i my cuz you remember Chris Nave???WR from Central?? called him Critter, because how speedy he was??? he will be coming to practice this weekend... its the first practice... so maybe ill see ya there kinfolk... it would be nice to see ya. shoot me a phone call 278-2056