General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Game

Mark it down on your calenders.......

June 28th, 2008
Hardin County Wolverines @ Adams County Patriots

This will be one of the biggest and best games in semi pro. All top teams should want to be involved in games like this. Big ups to my Wolverines and the Patriots for playing dangerous opponents when available.

Re: Big Game

Can't Wait To See This Game!!!!

Supa we have contacted all of the top teams from last year, but the AA National Champs were the only ones interested in playing. Some teams never even bothered to reply to emails or phone calls. We had agreed in principle to host the AAA National Champ Prince William Monarchs, but we had scheduling conflicts. We needed the game in June and they needed it in July. I will release the rest of our preseason schedule soon and it might include one of the top 3 teams from Chicago.

This game will be between the 2008 Pats and the wolverines. Not the 2007 Pats and the wolves...FYI Wayne has a job on his hands to rebuild after the team was demolished by career advancements and familial obligations....Dont get it twisted...The 07 and 08 Pats are gonna be two different teams...will 08 be better? You better pray it isnt....BEAST...still talkin ISH!

My money will be on Hardin County!!!