supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
All-star game

I was wondering with all this talk of who's the superior league between MFL-IFL, why don't the two leagues form an allstar game against each other. I for one think it would be a good game. Just myu opioin

Re: All-star game

it will never work, whos going to go out of their way to make this happen? where will the game be held? who will select who plays in it? what about money?when will it be played? what about jerseys? there is too much to worry about for someone to go out of their way to make it happen. dont get me wrong i would love to see that show, but theres too much complication.

"whos going to go out of their way to make this happen?"

Alls it would take is a simple phone call or e-mail, botta bing...botts boom. One of the IFL Teams will already be hosting it,

"where will the game be held?"

One of the IFL Teams will already be hosting it

"who will select who plays in it?"

NnnnnUuuur, 'Da teams

"what about money?"

Umm, would get split? yes? ok thank you.

"when will it be played?"

Probably after both championship games, could do it before but that would silly, silly guy.

"what about jerseys?"

I.F.L. Wears All-Star Jersey's, I do bal ba belive that the MFL could wear 'em to!

AND FOR THE ENDING........

drum roll?

now?

k!

"dont get me wrong i would love to see that show, but theres too much complication"

No Sir...nuh uh, it is people like you who are like ticks, sucking blood and burrowing in our skin. Your IQ level dissapoints this Forum. If one league already has an all-star game, then that means there is STRUCTURE!!!! If king leonitis were here, he would pray to the spartan gods that you are in no way involved with a team. Because if you are, you make us all dummbbeerr. YOU my friend have just been Rediculous-fried.

This could happen but you would need some serious people in both leagues joining together to make it. There would have to be some serious time and effort put in by many people to allow this to happen

No doubt this would be fun. If people would get serious about it and give it some thought you could possible have something like this next year.