supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To MCV

I am not one to go around running my mouth and starting a bunch of bull s*it, but today when I was on our team website putting in some new info and stuff, I was checking out visits and messages, and I came across a post by "Viking Power" and it said this:

"You guys don't seriously think you can actually play with the Vikes do ya. We are so much more improved from last year, I really don't think you have much of a chance, we know our offensive and defensive packages inside out. What have you guys been working on, NOTHING. So all this ranking BS doesn't mean *ish, just wait, I hope to god we end up playing you guys, I want nothing more than to take it to you BOYS and show you how men play ball. Oh yeah and White Vick I hope your playing QB because I'm coming for ya, so look out."

Now like I said I am not one to start drama, but when I get on our site and see this BS it kinda takes things to a new level for me on this topic. I talked to a couple of my guys and they feel the same way, FIRED UP, not only that whoever it is decided to single out one person on our team. And I don't know what happened last year, don't care, but now it's a little personal. I'm not saying the Vikings are holding a grudge or anything, but someone IS definately holding a grudge on their side.

Re: To MCV

Y'all got someone smack talkin on our board, execpt we delete the inappropriate stuff and dont complain to anybody. Who cares, delete it if you feel it is a personal attack but you must not belive it cause it is still there.

Joe, as for the VIKING POWER guy, I do not know who that is and it better not be someone from our team because that's not how we act...likea dumbass baby with a keyboard, but I digress. It could be someone just stirrin up stuff again. Sorry for the personal attack I do not know anything about that. You know that's not how I do things.

On a lighter note, I hear that meeting last weekend went well and that's great I hope you guys get in cuz that will be the only way Pink and I will get to see you guys again. Keep up the good work over there and don't worry I would not be suprised to see a Viking/Riot game one way or another this year.

I can almost bet that one of us on the team did not say that, but what i can tell you is you do have a snitch. someone wrote something on our message board about you guys. he says his gfs brother plays on your team so you might wanna check that out too...

I'm not trying to make it out as complaining, and first things first we need to get into the MFL. But once that is settled it wouldn't be a problem setting up a game between us and finishing all this BS, we're not about to back down from anyone let alone the Vikes. So if you "Boys" are up to it, once we're settled in the league, we would be more than happy to make it happen.

Don't get me wrong I hold no grudges or animosity towards anyone, me and duece read this together and in the spur of the moment we got fired up about it, yeah it very well could be someone stirring the pot once again, I never thought of that. And yeah Burnie I know thats not your style but you know what they say you normally have at least one bad apple in the bunch. Yeah the meeting went good but could have been better if Winchester wasn't playing B-Ball in semi-sate, f**kers lost in state by 2 points, but we still had 15 guys there. As for the snitch, nothing is set in stone, so I could care less about this jackass leaks out, but I will check it out.

The more I think about it, I realize that there are not very many people that know about "THE WHITE VICK" thing, let alone who he is and where he plans on playing this year. That was three years ago, and I'm not accusing anyone of anything but Phil and Burney you both knew about Henry and his little nick name, and I also remember how much Phil and Justin got along, hey Phil that tumor never came back on your calf did it, man that was messed up. Now I know its not either one of your guys' style to go running your mouths on anyones board, but is it possible that you guys shared that little detail with your new team? Because that would be the only way anyone on the Vikes would know about the White Vick, and no he doesn't hold any dog fights at his house or anything either, LOL.

Joe, neither Pink or myself talk about that kinda stuff and I completely forgot all about it until this post so that thought it squashed. I just think this got outta hand really fast considering its just an internet blogger, its time to start focusing on the season getting into full swing. I've already tossed in my two cents and I've addressed my team to what should and should not be done on these sites. Now I don't know about anyone else but I'm gettin myself mentally and physically ready for this upcoming season. I'm over this internet trash talk.

no idea what any of this is about to be honest. just got on here tonight and heard it for the first time. the "white mike vick" thing hasnt come up, but maybe some of our ppl played in the mfl with some of your ppl before who knows. and yes there was tension between me and henry in the beginning but i think after season started we got along fine. he can back me up on that cuz we had no problems really after that day. it was just football and that stuff happens ya know. i dont hate... as far as who posted it, no idea. i know we preach class and repsect in practice, and i hope it wasnt any one from our team. i'd be pretty disappointed.

and the tumor thing... its still there. it just looks like a big bruise. its actually calcified under the skin. its either let it go or get it scraped out by surgery. we all know how i can afford that...not.

and as for the he said, she said BS... cut it out... EVERYONE. vikings and riot. there's a time and place. its on the field. whats it prove on a message board when everyone is talkin smack? that dont win the game. last i checked it wasnt part of the game in the rulebook. i'm off gentlemen.

look the white vick was a nick name i can up with about 3 years ago when i had this big head about what i could do as a QB. But now that i have grown up im more of a tim couch as a QB.

As for teams or fans of teams writing negitive things about another team on their website, stop it any riot player found doing this will be susended of at least one game.

We have a saying one our website that says "not everyone gets to play football......we're the lucky ones." So guys we live by that which i think is true about all of us

As for the Vikes and Riot game more than likely we will be in the south which means we have to wait til the playoff to see each other. But Jeff if you wanna get ahold of me johnny, joe, or kyle i think we can make some arrangements to put these to very tough teams on the field to settle all the talk. from both side

I dnt get on here that often, But i was just reading all this stuff and I dnt know about the vikings but The riot doesnt have nebody scheduled for the preseason. I think it would be fun and interesting if we had one. neway just a thought

Agreed, this has crossed from kinda fun to completly stupid. Lets just strap it up and play a damn game.

i will go along with three i don't think it is one of us but i do remember seeing viking power doing the same stuff last year starting stuff with other teams such as the dc warriors. All i know this is a new year and i am ready for some hittin. If any of our board members sees this i think it should be addressed @ a practice or a team meeting

to 4,walser and the rest of the riot.
I personaly will say i have addressed this issue very often at practice and on our own message boards. With this being said I do feel that it is someone trying to stir the pot. If the team or i had a problem i wouldnt have showed intrest, at your meeting. i also gave goforth the names of several people (from dc.) who wanted to play, but didnt want to drive from in. to troy to practice. I personaly talked with Joe and John and have had no probelem with either. one things for sure this will very fun for all teams in the MFL.

Jeff Shaner
Head Coach
Miami County Vikings

Tator, I just can't get over you being a coach not to mention running a team. I am looking forward to seeing you guys on the field. It seems like just yesterday we were teasing you about playing time!!!

Hey jeff its all right that someone was having fun with us. who cares its just words, No big deal. I wasn't kidding though about a preseason game. we dont have anybody scheduled and since we wouldn't play till the playoffs I think it would be perfect to set something up with you guys. We'll if your interested just give me a holler.