supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Clawson

Clawson, I would like to hear more about your "Un-conventional" kick. I wasn't able to make it to the game. Hopefully i'll be up there thursday to watch you boys. With that, congrats to you three IFL boys on your first Indoor win! Including my former coach Tiny, who isn't so tiny.

Re: Clawson

Actually, Tiny is no longer with the team.

Oh, and there are some big dudes out there in the CIFL. They make me look like a lil' fella!

Thad #73
Freedom / Crush

Hemi,
If you're referring to the newspaper articles, then the squib they have me doing is a little different. They have me lay the ball down so the ball is horizontal to the ground. It's kind of wierd, unlike anything I've ever done before. When I kick it, I usually fire it down into the corner. The returner waits for the ball to bounce off the pads. Sometimes it does, and sometimes it just flattens out. Well, Friday night, it hit the pads and bounced out a little. The returner came out of the endzone to handle it, but he mishandled it, and it roled back into the endzone where a couple of our guys swarmed him and we got the safety. It was pretty wild to say the least. However, it came at a perfect time, because we were only up by 2 with like 30 seconds left on the clock. So they could have got in FG range real quick and won the game, but that kickoff pretty much sealed the deal. Maybe I'll see you Thursday night.
Brian Clawson
Kicker
Fort Wayne Freedom
WWJD

how many IFL and MFL players or coaches are involved with the Freedom? I know there are four from the MFL (patriots), but I wasn't sure about the IFL. Way to represent!

Clawson, I heard it was a pretty debated play and crazy looking kick. Glad you guys pulled it off! I'll be up thursday, gotta watch my fellow Rome City Knight Thadly throw down. You have any contact info for Tiny? I know he has a gym up there in decatur somewhere. If so let me know

IFL Players on the Freedom Roster are:
Brian Clawson (Crush)
Thad Conley (Crush)
Andrew Shrock (Mustangs)

There are a few Patriots players, but I don't know them all.
Tank Walters
One guy everyone calls TO, and I'm not sure of any others. Tiny is no longer with the team, but the last contact number I have for him is 260-760-6825. However, I think I heard that his number was changed. As for his gym in Decatur, I think something shady went down with that, and he no longer has any part of it. I'm not exactly sure, some of this is hearsay. Hemi, please reintroduce yourself to me Thursday night. It's been a while since I've seen you so I just want to make sure who I'm talking to.
Brian Clawson
Kicker
Fort Wayne Freedom
WWJD

Hemi,

It's Rome City Romans...come on man it hasn't been that long, has it?!?! I didn't get to be a prestigious (State Champion) Knight until the highschool ranks...

What the hell is a "charger" anyway?

The smallest Freedom O-Lineman by ~100lbs.,

Thad #73

Whats up Hoss, just wondering if you have had a chance to pull out that WWE hip toss or whatever the hell that manuever was you pulled on me at the All-Star game. Cant imagine you being the smallest linemen on that team.Good luck with the rest of your season. I guess Im gonna have to make a trip up that way to catch a game, where can go to check out a schedule.

www.fwfreedom.com
Brian Clawson
Kicker
Fort Wayne Freedom
WWJD

Goforth!

Nah, not yet...waiting for the right moment. Some of these dudes are monsters. The first NT I went up against from wisconsin was 6'4" 360, and could move. I had my hands full! Especially now that I am 6'2" 274...that's right Hemi, I'm trying to get down, mobile, and talk coach into running a 4-3 this year...hahaha...we'll see.

Anyway, it's not going too bad so far...and a premature thanks for coming to a game! I know you'll come watch me get whooped on.

#73 outy

HAHA!! Damn it Thad, I messed it up. We were Romans not knights. I guess I just like to consider myself a knight so i get that state chamionship sound with it. Yeah yeah whatever, We "Chargers" still kicked your arse in pre-season!lol And If I remember correctly...YOU MY FRIEND...gave up 2 of my 4 sacks on your boy Gator. When I was there a charger was a couple things, either a lightening bolt, or..it was some goofy kid in my class wearing a cape with his face painted. No worries Clawson, I'll be the guy in the Hot Pink shirt that says" GO THADLY!!!! with a knot tied at my hip and poms poms. HAHA, I'll make sure I get at ya!

Goforth, now why did you up and go leave us for??

Believe me if I had my way I would still be DCW2 mixin it up with you fellas. But things happen I guess and we dont always get what we want. Beef took his dream job becoming the Head Coach at Union City(why that would be anyones dream job is beyond me)and decided that he wasnt going to be able to give the Warriors 100% like he has done for so many years.Bottom line is he has moved on and so have we. Oh yeah Beef if you read this GO FALCONS!!!

Hemi you were a Charger? I was a sophmore that year at carroll. Thad and Clawson Congrats on making the freedom.

Tough break lastnight fellas, After the first half of play I thought you boys were gonna pull it out. I have to say I was mighty impressed thadly, After going against those humongo nose tackles your entire season I think you'll be more than ready to go when the IFL starts. I would like to see a little more excited when your name is announced though ;) lol. Who says a center can't come out of the tunnel doing back flips? and Clawson, I don't think you could have kicked a better onside ma man, that was perfect.

crush 70, I didn't go to Carrol...I went to West Noble, had some cute girliefriends from carrol though...that place was a Hottie U. along with Northrop, and Dwenger.

P.S. Hoss, How the hell did David end up in K-Zoo?

It's about football...not the show! At least for me. Gater lives in Angola while coaching at TSU. Him and another Tri-State coach are playing for K-zoo. He started playing for the freedom 2 years back, then when whatever happened, happened...and he felt more comfortable in K-zoo.

I had fun getting to see and play against him though. Everytime I got close to cleaning him up at the end of a play I'd tell I was only 2 steps away!! Hahaha, we had fun with it.

Thad