supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHO ARE THE BEST WR AND RBS IN BOTH THE IFL AND MFL?

lets name your top 10 that you've seen

1. David Vance 1. Bobby Burton
2. Rondel Ferguson 2. Nick Anderson
3. Brandon Shipman 3. #4 dude from MC
4. Nick Anderson WR/RB 4. Darren Story
5. Dexter Stallworth 5. JT was decent
6. Mark Stevens
7. Rodney Woodall
8. Pelfrey sp?
9. Demetrius Gibson
10. Keith Herron

Re: WHO ARE THE BEST WR AND RBS IN BOTH THE IFL AND MFL?

famous amos frye is about one of the best i ever seen run the ball, and andrew shrock has to be mentioned also, he played d-end last year, but he is also incredible at carrying the rock

Not in any order but my top
WR
Brandon shipman - broncos
#17 - dragons
crush #81 i think
cutters #7
pats # 5
Generals #5
robert redd for the warriors

RB
Izzy - cutters
burton - broncos
#29 - dragons
crushes RB
wranglers #5

#3, Generals..Joe Zeunik

Mother Nature herself takes deep umbrage at your having placed his eminence the Wayner so far down the list. Number Eight?

I've seen no greater travesty of justice since Hurricane Wayne did not get unanimous selection to the All-Star game. Wayne Pelfrey (that is HOW you spell it bitches) defines every list he is on. The list is of greater value simply for having added his name.

So check your math, Pirate- and if you are on the field in 08, check your jock strap. Hurricane Wayne leaves only devastated defenses and satisfied women in his wake.

Believe that.

Whoever caught the one handed TD pass over a defender in the IFL championship last year... that was probably the sickest catch i seen all year... anyone know who that was?

mustang #2
Zach Hile

what team will hurricane wyane be on for the 08 season?

ok first off ive been away from the game for a few years!!! 2, i actually defended him in parts of a game so not afraid, or even nervous... and as i said in my post, i called it as i seen it!!! he was just the eighth person i thought of!!! with nobody keeping stats... come on now how in the world can you do some math. i can do is count on what these two eyes can see!!! So please with your next post, since you dont know me...lets not take it so personally!!!

Pelfrey? That's a joke, kinda like the whole "hurricane wayne" stuff. That guy was more like a light breeze, not sure how he makes a top 10 list with all the talent in the IFL, wow! Must be a friend of yours or something!

nah just seen him as a tornado when they were pretty decent.

If youve been on this site for the last few years you will know Hurricane Wayne is not really Wayne Pelfrey. So dont get your panties twisted, the dude is just a comedian.

Thanks for bringing that catch up Hile.

His Wayne-ness has not as yet decided with which team to associate his talent. But when he does, expect the other teams in the league to all fold simultaneously rather than face his wrath.

His selflessness has a way of cancerously destroying even the team he is on. Hurricane Wayne brings only devastation and sorrow to all in its path. A single team or league are not sufficient to hold the talent of the Wayner.

Don't let that halftime smoke or numerous arguments with every member of the coaching staff fool you during the game- Wayne is the consummate professional. This cat is ready to show you bitches how it is done.

When Hurricane Wayne jumps into the pool, he doesn't get wet- the water gets Wayned.

Believe That.

lol its ok blanton! how about the one i tried knocking down and instead knocked up for a TD haha! or the one hile intercepted and handed right back to the warriors all in one game,lol

anyways best recievers i played against all year was #2 from the cougars
#3 from the generals
Broncos TE and shipman i think thats who it is?
Rbs
#5 from the wranglers
#5 from the generals
whoever the semi was from the broncos haha

well shipman was the one who made the catch in championship game qb was wrapped up also through 60 yards dart and ship cought it 1 handed

#25 Brian Snyder Fullback DCWarriors. Bruiser. mean as a snake. i'm glad he was on my team.

Top Rb's last year Ifl
1. broncos
2. generals
3. crush
4. d.c. warriors
5. wranglers
6. mustangs

Keep sleepin on the Miami Valley Warriors....there RB duo might just be the worst in the IFL!

no disrespect to any team out there... But the DRAGONS has the best WR's And RB's in indiana.... and the best corners in the state of indiana...

My team is the best...NO my team is the best, NO my player is the best, no My WR is the best, no My RB is the best. GET OVER IT, we'll see who the best is when the smoke clears. All these guys couldnt do shit if it werent for thier teammates, especially the runningbacks. Thats what I hate about these posts, your never ever going to get it right. And your dwelling on last season, I'll take attitude over talent any damn day of the week. Plus, you guys are basing what you have seen in probably 1 or 2 games. Well there are more games played than that. GENERALS HAD the BEST GROUND GAME PERIOD.... And that is not one person, thats an O'Line and a Duo of runningbacks. No, I'm not a General...In all actuality, I'm not to fond of them.

well the generals run game is good...with the two guys that get the ball most of the time...and then there big guy, but there passing game is better.

wow... last i checked this forum was pretty much opinion based. thats usually what forums are. i mean people give their opinions on who they think is good. if thats their opinion fine.

and it doesnt necessarily take a great team to make great RBs. look at barry sanders. amazing back, horrible team.

YEP VERY TRUE!!!Barry Sanders was the MAN!!!Great stats with one of the worse O-lines...imagine if he had E-Smith's O-Line to run behind!!! WoW amazing it would be!!!

HAHAH!, You are seriously bringing Barry Sanders into a conversation about Amateur league football? The stupidity of some of these convos bury me.

exactly hmmm2. exactly. opinions. i'm happy to hear your opinions but when you bash ppl for expressing theirs that shows your lack of respect for other people. you degrade yourself. the barry sanders deal was an example. now i'd love to hear you bash me for this post. and if you do, maybe you can state a name or something instead of just hmmmm2.

and i agree jadams33... emmitt was amazing too.

MARSHALL, MARSHALL, MARSHALL!

Hendricks

Right on for the respect, what's funny is I got love at receiver but I am actually a running back technically.....there are good athletes on EVERY team in this league....watch some games and make your own opinion as to who's the best but I have to show love to #6, #34, and #3 from the Generals