supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Front 7

Alright now we can't leave out the big boys, who are the best LBs and DL in both leagues?

Re: Front 7

well the dragons d.e.s have torn thru the vikings, and wildcats and the chargers. the vikings Tackle and wildcats tackle would be a dreamteam. dc warriors have always had a great lb crew. and you cant leaveout goforth and engleking being multiple time allstars.

The Wayner chooses not to play up front, but if he did, he'd belong on the list. He brings the lanky, mouthy, upright running pain to offensive linemen and the backs they hope to protect.

Believe That.

Agreed, I'm glad Goforth has decided to come help us put the Riot together, I look forward to seeing him dominate this year, he's training harder than ever.

Gonna have to say that Phil Lloyd (formerly 76 for the warriors last year) is one of the best OL's in any league. Never seen a more technically sound lineman.

as 96 blows steam up my ass, i will return the favor. ben burnside burns people with his speed and power. ILB engleking is a brick wall tryin to block-and he can read an offense to perfection(never knew how he knew when we were trapping... i'd change my stances to throw him off and for some reason he still knew). ILB goforth is a beast(but i'm biased i guess). those two are the best ILB's i've seen in the IFL. i'll also mention kyle anderson(formerly of the DCW). his OLB skills are top notch, and he brings the pain. i'll mention the whole crush dline. there were some beasts there-big dudes, hard to move. and sorry i dunno numbers but some from the generals dline were tuff to move as well.

sorry to the MFL but i havent really seen any games. but i'll get a taste of them this year, starting my stint with the vikings.

Yeah both Anderson boys a beasts, I'm glad their on our side. I've never seen someone take a game over like Engleking, all you can say is wow everytime you watch him play. From what I remember the Blitz have good DTs and MLBs, as well as the Pats.

Any word on the andersons playin this year... I know Justin was still toying with it awhile ago and I know nothing about what Kyle is doin. Gotta agree it was nice havin 2 at ILB last year (even though I made most the plays jp) 72 from the broncos was probably th best tackle I've ever played against too bad I won't get to see his mullet wig again.

K. Anderson and Stott are at basic training, and from what Beef said they left early so that they could play this year.

From what I saw last year I would take the Left OT from the Cutters was really good and technical. Phil Lloyd was always really good in HS and was i believe a multiple time All-conference selection for Piqua. Ben Burnside has been a dominant DE in the IFL for the past couple seasons, I'm glad to see him on our side of the Ball this season. Alex Kern is an undersize DT for the Vikings that can be vouched for by many MFL teams, he demands a double team every play or he will break up everything in the backfield!!! Mike Rindone was strong and quick from the wildcats. And as far as Linebackers the Cutters had a stud at ILB.

I would have to say that the Dragons of 2006 had one of the best d-line around. Fast, strong.

Not so fast OLD PAT The Shamrock had one Tuff front 4.
Jenkins #61, Frazier #72, Clark #99, Hurtt #91....I know they are all gone now, but they where tuff.

I think you might have your years mixed up???????? Last year was 2007.

Last years DC Warriors had Burnside #96 and Walser #82, theres not many people that know about Walser, but those that do know of him know how versatile he is, last year we used him mainly at DE, but he played some OLB and Slot WR, he's also 5'10'' 230, made the allstar game last year. The guy is just an awesome football player, and athlete. Another notable player on that front seven was our SS/OLB Jason Holt #5, all state RB in HS, fast and smart guy who brings the pain, I remember we played the Generals, and I think it was Hendricks who made a great catch but paid for it. You don't see many hits like that one, he lined him up perfectly and laid wood, props to Hendricks for hanging on to the ball though.

That's all I get Joe just a little mention....even with all the sacks I got haha jp

Sorry Ben, Phil got it down for the most part though, if there were a semipro version of Freeney it would be you. I've never seen any DE come close to the speed around the edge as fast as you do, but at the same time you've got some of the sharpest pass rushing skills and can play the run chasing plays down from behind. There you go, does that sum it up pretty good?

I guess that will do hahahaha jp

You know it is funny nobody is mentioning the 3 time champions DLine or LB's....

Looks like since I checked the IFL site they didn't give up any points in the last playoff...must have a good DLine and LB's..

I'm thinkin Engleking (sp) might be the best linebacker in the league...#40 on the DLine is impressive along with the other DE and DT...

Bunch of haters...

Hey man theres no hating on my part, in my opinion 3 straight championships speaks for itself. the Broncos are a great team from top to bottom, you can make an argument in all the best position post for someone who plays for Broncos.

Told Big Al I would get on here and toot our own horn...Thanks IFL Fan whoever you are...Yest 40-Foga is a good DL and I'm not bad myself....the DE are good also real tough and fast...Harbaugh, Rico, Andy Solid DE....Linebackers are quick and strong...Hatfield, Engleking (gets way to many shot outs) Dan, JC ALL solid LBs....so I might be a bit biased but we got a mean goup of front 7...this year only getting better...got some strong new players coming in...

Don't sleep on the Bronocs...like IFL fan said bunch of haters...

I agree that DCW always had some pretty good Linebackers. And I hate to admit it but there is a crazed mustang thats pretty good too. I wont mention Tylers name.