supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
INDIANA TITANS SIGN UP MEETING

wooo what a great turn out last night thanks to the vets and all the new talented guys that came and signd up with our team. next month we will have a meeting on april 26th and the first week in may we will start practice thanks again guys welcom to the titan family coach don

Re: INDIANA TITANS SIGN UP MEETING

I heard a rumor that a certain, Little Titan may be moving back into the area this Summer. Sure would be nice if he could rejoin his Coach Don and the boys.

well i think i know who this might be and i would welcome the littlest titan back.when you get back just call me.visit our web site gotitanpride.com

Is the littlest titan the guy i think he is? Is that the same person who was the second littlest shamrock last year? So what happened to florida things didn't work out down there or what? Either way great to have back in the area. You're going to have to stop up at legends sometime.

Well Thumper, coach, you guys solved the riddle, good ol' Chuck may be back up north real soon. Florida was cool, but it ain't home, ya know. But either way I will definitely be lookin folks up in the near future.

Chuck let me know if you plan on playing any where this year.

yes chuck you know your coach don will take you back on the team i told the guys tonight you maybe comimg back with us they said we love our littlest titan even coach delane was happy to here you might be back with us and g-rod you need to come and check us outwensday and friday we are practing at adams field 5:30 till 7:30 pmanyone that wants to come by and check us out we will be there

we play the indiana cardnals on the 12th of july then we play layden lions on june 29 then opening july 26 we play the thunderthat should gear us up for the season