supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LONGHORNS

what's the word on the website?? Coach Kelly said mid march, also are you guys playing the titans in preseason?

Re: LONGHORNS

Seriously!!!

i talked to maro about a preseason game in june he said they would think about it but i have not heard back from them why is it teams out side our league don not want to play us it si just presason game it is beond me

I am now hearing that this pre-season game is taking place??? Also, still no word on a website? Coach Kelly? Anyone? Is anyone in Longhorn land?

if the game is going to be played someone from thelonghors needs to get hold of me my phone is 574-532-1771 coach don lets do this titanm pride

I know some shamrock players that would love to play the titans....jus puttin that out there haha

bmusick2 again to play the titans call me we have a open day again my phone no is 574-532-1771

Hey Coach Don,

Do we not play the cardinals in preseason anymore? I looked at the website and they aren't on the schedule any more!

If so may the shamrocks will step up and take the challenge?

the cardnals season starts on the 12th so they had to cancel. we now will play the layden lions on the 12th of july

ya good luck gettin a hold of anyone for the longhorns, their communication is crap!

Thier coach obviously gets on here because he made a reply aways back saying they would have a website up in march?? Are they still having a team?

Im talkin to one of the owners about getting the shamrock vs titans game to happen today at practice.ill let u kno later on today what he thinks and have him contact coach don

Well i talked to Mario the other day and he told me that the Titans and the Longhorns will atleast be scrimmaging so Dave get over it.

I need some learn'n!! Not going against anyone here but I for the life of me cannot figure out this whole scrimmage thing? In Semi-Pro I have played ONE scrimmage and that was against the scorpions and it was definately more of a football game than a scrimmage, Those dudes were awesome though! good hosts...BUT At this level I just don't get it. I can see the importance in high school but not here. The only way your going to know what you got is to put it on the field and play it out. NOW GRANTED, if there are a few teams involved that makes sense, you'll probably get four quarters of good ball in against more than one offense and defense. Now there are probably the nay sayers who will say it's a good way to ease guys in...That's what practice is for right? There's only one speed to play. Man I havn't busted something like this out since Supa was in trainers. College equals going on 30 some hours of no sleep. To hell with professors and thier lectures. To hell with scrimmages...but I love gold fish crackers!

no one has called me to set up any type of game but our saturdays are getting full in june. we are having tryouts in may,flag football foundraiser in june. date and times to come.

hey coach don,

the hardin county wolverines are looking for a june pre-season game.