supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Crush Team Meeting/First Practice

This is to Anyone Involved or looking to get Involved with the Classic City Crush out of Auburn, IN. We Will be getting things around for out First Meeting and Practice of the 2008 Season. Please email if you are Interested, We do not have an Official day set up Yet, We are looking to get the Right numbers interested, and Make sure its a Date that everyone Can Do it on. AS of right now, We are planning to Practice inside on the Turf at The Classic City Center every Sunday in from 6pm-9pm. Thanks and Good Luck to Everyone This Upcoming Season.

Ben "Reaper" Deleon
Crush #42

Re: Crush Team Meeting/First Practice

Ben, you're such a sissy la la!!!

Where did this info come from? Is this just the players getting on the turf to shake the excess fat cells off or what?

Holla!

#73 (Ben's "keeper")

HA HA HA...You so funny for Being so Big...No me and Wisel realized that we Need to start getting things together, You and coach and Todd have gotten things around to begin with the Last few years, And you guys all have things that need more Attention. So We are just trying to get some new/old guys out there to losen up and Shake off the Fat! Would sunday be good for you to?

Ben "Reaper" Deleon
Crush #42

Sunday sounds like a perfect time, but 7:00 sounds better.

That sounds great! Give me a call or drop me an e-mail. 260-312-6610 or uprights6@yahoo.com
Brian Clawson
Kicker/Punter
Classic City Crush
WWJD

I would like someone from the Crush organization to contact me about getting film from the indoor tourney.

email is devon@limawarriors.com

I just want a shot at hoss you freedom star. J/k congrats on that. I just want to get the pads on and run around. If you guys want im game for 7 lets get the word out 6:00 would be nice though i know price has to work third and he wants to come. We need to get more of the vets out there and a bunch of the linemen.

Well, If 7 Is the time, Then that can be When the Masses Show Up, anyone Wanting extra time or that sort of Work, then Show up earlier. As of right now, it sounds like we are going to have a Solid outing this time around. There are atleast 10 Guys that have contacted me already, Plus you uglies on here. Just keep your Mouths running and Lets make this Stick week in and Week out.

So officially, Lets start Practice on Sundays at 7pm. Others that Need it to be earlier Show Up earlier...But I hope to see you'll Out there.

Does anyone have a problem Starting this Sunday?

Lima Warrior,

I don't know of there being any film from that tourney. I know one of the guys tried to have his girl do some taping, but she didn't get much that was worth-while.

Thanks Hoss!