supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Official Crush Callout...

The Classic City Crush will be having a call-out for all current and any new players who are interested in playing the 2008 season. It will be indoors at the CCC in Auburn...Saturday the 26th at 2 p.m.

Bring gym shorts and adequate shoes for the turf.

No fees (yet), just fun...if you can hack it, sucka! Haha

P.S. Prerequisits include, but are no limited to: having fun, showing up to practice ON TIME, relatively high pain tolerance, hunting, fishing, and being able to accurately dispute why ford trucks are much better than chevy's.

P.P.S. Having hunting property to loan out to others on the team automatically trumps all above mentioned prerequisits.

Re: Official Crush Callout...

So am I not welcome because I drive a Nissan Titan? That's descrimination. You'll be hearing from my lawyers firm Dewey Cheatum & Howe.
Brian Clawson
Kicker
Classic City Crush
WWJD

I have a crush on Rosario Dawson...there's mine.

Oh wait, wrong thread

How dare you twist my words! Hahaha, back to the top we go!

See you guys tomorrow!
Brian Clawson
Kicker/Punter
Classic City Crush
WWJD

so May 14 at 7:00 is the next team function then, or are we going to try to do anything before then?

My vote is for a Hillbilly surf + turf cookout. I can get the bluegill if someone else can get the venison steaks....mine from last season are already gone!

It was good to see the new guys out there! Definitely saw some guys who should make an impact on the team.

P.S. Yes, I capitalized "Hillbilly" on purpose.