supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2009 IFL

Everyone should consider this next year...Never happen but this would be a great league.

1.Patriots
2.Cutters
3.Broncos
4.Dragons
5.Shamrock
6.Mustangs
7.Generals
8.Blitz
9.Wildcats
10.Cardinals
Thats smashmouth, people would die to have competition like this in there backyards...The IFL drop the zeroes and pick up the heroes

Re: 2009 IFL

I mean hell why Not just have a League only accept teams that go Undefeated, throughout the entire History of the team. That would be the Heros. Lets not give anyone a chance to play football who isnt "semi-pro" caliber. Why would we want all those "zeros" out there who just wanna have a good time and enjoy some friendly competition. I personally hate playing those types of guys, I mean for someone to shake my hand and congratulate me on a good game is just outright ludacris...So seriously DUMP the "Zeros" and Bring the "heros"!

i for one think the wranglers, crush, and cougers would match up pretty darn good with some of the teams on ur list.Hell all 3 could be competitive in most leauges. Just my thoughts, but hey what do i know i play on a zero team anyway right!!!

dude, you don't even have the warriors on your list. apparently you have never played the Wranglers, That is the game I always look most forward too. It's the funnest, and by far the most clean. Before you call a team worthless, you should know something about them. You have a team on that list that hasn't even played a game. I guess these are reasons why you aren't on the IFL board.

The Crush BLOW...they only have a 50% chance of making it to the championship game since their creation...

hahaha, now that there is some statistical analysisssss

Tri State has done you very well Thadly!

FYI...the IFL will be asking the former MFL teams to leave after the a whooping they are about to get....The Cutters are the BEST team I have ever played. Pray Jahkim and Izzy have quit. The Rock are a very close second. If you line up against Fraz then ask for help from play #1..lucky for the IFL the Dragons have folded. U got the picks right...TRUST ME. Just wait and see suckas!!! REP THE MFL BOYS and let em know you aint a fluke #69 for the Pats...THE BEAST OUT.

just a couple corrections. Frazier is playing for the Warriors, and the teams are representing the IFL. Other than that, your clear

i cant see how teams from another league like the MFL, could come in and sweep the IFL, like what is posted. if it is a equal league the IFL is very competitive!!!! And adding teams like this to the IFL only makes this upcoming season one for the record books i am looking forward to it.....ohh also i have heard way too many great things about this miami valley warrior team i say watch out for them if there is anyone new in the league to watch its them!!

eat a nutsack for putting us 7th douchebag