supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Indiana Cutters Workouts

The Indiana Cutters of the Interstate Football League have begun spring workouts, the workouts will be held at the Bloomington Sports plex on the eastside of Bloomington and I'll put directions at the bottom of this post. We will hold tryouts at the sports plex the 18th of May.
If you are interested in playing for the Cutters this season we urge you to attend these informal workouts. The schedule for the workouts is on the Cutter calender on our web site at www.cuttersfootball.org
We welcome new players and we feel we have alot to offer. Our workouts are held indoors and on a artificial surface.
Come check out our organization and become a part of Cutter football. You can also fill out a player regustration form online on the cutters web site just click the link that says become a Cutter.
The directions to the sports plex are below

DIRECTIONS

The Bloomington SportsPlex is a half-mile east of State Road 37, on West Second Street, in Bloomington, IN.

Bloomington SportsPlex
1700 West Bloomfield Rd
Bloomington, IN 47403

From Indianapolis (north) -
Exit SR 37 south at West Second St. At first light, turn left (east) on to West Second St. SportsPlex is a half-mile east of State Road 37, on left side of road.

From Bedford, IN (south) -
Exit SR 37 north at West Second St. At first light, turn left (east) on to West Second St. SportsPlex is a half-mile east of State Road 37, on left side of road.

From the west -
State Roads 46 and 48 meet SR 37 north of the SportsPlex. Travel southbound on SR 37 and exit at West Second St. At first light, turn left (east) on to West Second St. SportsPlex is a half-mile east of State Road 37, on left side of road.

From the east -
SR 46 (from I65, Columbus and Nashville) enters Monroe County, but bypasses Bloomington and the IU campus. Instead of following the bypass, remain on SR 46 as it becomes E. 3rd St. At College Ave. turn left. At 2nd St. turn right. SportsPlex is 2 miles on right.

Re: Indiana Cutters Workouts

I might add to this post that we are looking for players at all positions for the Cutters. The only requirement is that you have a love for the game of football and be committed to helping the team accomplish their goals for this season. If you have any question feel free to email me at jallen47408@bluemarble.net

I should also add these are non-contact work-outs and if you attend please wear shorts and shoes for indoor turf

Coach will be down there shortly. My wife is gonna be having the baby any day now. A another Cutters fan for ya!

I thought that the Minibus was playing for the wildcats.

That's...DA'BUS, not the minibus. Two different busses. I know I know, The Public Transportation systems these days can be confusing.

No..I am not playing for the wildcats. I wish them good luck in the 2008 season but they have thet're own agenda.