supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cutterson Joe Smith Show

The Cutters would like to invite all our fans to join the team on Tuesday April the 22nd at Yogi's Grill and Bar for the Joe Smith Coaches talk show. Joe Smith has done the I.U. games on the Indiana university radio network with Don Fisher for the past several years and is well known to sports fans all over Indiana, Coachs Brent Slinkard and Jim Allen will be his guests on the 22nd for the hour long live broadcast.
We will have the entire team at the show as well as we hope to have some of our cheerleaders from Mid-West Cheer All-Stars and the Bloomington Brass band.
The board of directors for the Cutters will also be on hand. This should be a very interesting night for those involved with the Cutter organization.
Yogi's is located at 10th and Indiana near campus and if you are under 21 you can get into Yogi's. Coach Slinkard and I are looking forward to this night and talking Cutter football.

Re: Cutterson Joe Smith Show

??

The show starts at 6pm and will last one hour probably be a good adea to arrive around 5:30 for a good seat

YOU GO CUTTERS!!! An IU grad, College friend of Bo B, and former B-town resident u know Im always gonna be a fan. Glad to hear you all are doing good. And oh yeah, guess whos gonna take the IFL champ? CUTTERS Boy!! Show em watcha got fellas. Whattup J-Frink, Dre, and even though I gave u s h i t, Jahkim G....do ya thing boys. #69 for the PATS...THE BEAST OUT!!!! FYI...My father in law will be at the games...hook him up on some tix Carl B...his name is Bill Baxter....firefighter in Elletesville.....PEACE!

Thanks for the words Beast all the guys from last year are back and have added some key people.Got a young man that played up in your area at ND that has joined us names is L. Becton I think you will remember him well.
I'll try to get your father-in-law hooked up for a game should be easy to contact him as I'm also a fireman here in town.

Tell Lee I said whattup. We kicked it at an IU game a few years back. Ask him if hes still killin his battery banging his music too loud during tailgaitin..lol that might spark his memory of it. He was working with my brother in law. Just aint fair for you all to score a talent like that..LOL Glad you all left the mfl now....lol Good luck boys.