supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BRONCOS IN TROUBLE

Word around town is that the broncos are losing keys players! Is this true? Key departures BRANDON SHIPMAN TERRY MOORE BOBBY BURTON RODNEY HARVEY & MORE! Could this be it for the broncos? First off let me start off my saying the broncos organization is very well handled & obviously has what it takes to make great teams (they have one the past three years). Now back to the topic in hand! the broncos arent even a contender without these players il go out on a limb & say they arent even a .500 team without these players!!! i hope rodell fergonson plans on strapping up this year to help his team make a run for the 4peat. if u ask me THE BRONCOS ARE FINISHED! MARK MY WORD! I know the teams are pleased & excited to hear that the broncos are DONE... but lets not get our panties in a buddle! If this is a rumor then the broncos are my favorite for the 08 championship but if these players do not come back then go ahead & put the cutters & generals in the championship thats my pick if the broncos give up these players... any comments?

Re: BRONCOS IN TROUBLE

were are they going

Well just curious apparently your information is flawed. I know that 2 of the people you put on there are committed to us the other 2 have not made up their mind. A few weeks ago I told the team this. If you want to go pro then get out of semi-pro football. Too much of a risk for injury. Get a trainer who knows all about combines and work with them. If you want to move up to the Tornados or Warriors Expect to give up some weekends. The road trips are hard on a family, I know from experience. We are here for the love of the game.
We will play this year no matter who we have. We will defend what we have earned. We will finish the game. That much I can promise

And the entire O line is going to swahelee to join the pigmee circus!!!

Go pro? You've got to be kidding me! And... what's a buddle?

Damn, none of those guys were named Engleking, Hatfield, Booker, or Carter. I think those guys alone get you to .500 and then that howling mad murdock of a kicker get's you atleast two more wins. I think this is ploy by Foga to make everyone sleep on the broncos this year. mmmmmm sleep. That sounds good.

A .500 team?? are you kidding me?? that is funny. All of those guys are good, but we didnt win a championship with three or four people. We will be fine and I hope that these guys decide to stay. They are all good dudes!!

i m with you jc we won as a team we well if we get beat as a team., bobby rodney arent going any where some others are possably thinking about it. reguardless we play for the love of the game no othere reason foga spoke the truth he did say that at the meeting. we have something special on south side of indy we are brothers and most of all family. we had probably 40 plus at that meeting it was laid out are we in it to win it again yes we are.... no promises but we will be prepared

The other players that were mentioned are great players BUT if you take some keys players other will follow & that messes up the chemistry that the team already has... from a reliable source that plays now he is doubtfull with the talent this year i quote him "we have good football players but we also got some guys that just rolled out of bed grabbed a smoke & said i think im going to go play football today." Not to good to hear from a CAPTAIN! I could also be wrong bout the players leaving but i do know one thing misery loves company!!!!!!!

Doesn't Engleking do that every game day? But he rolls out of his car with a smoke and a beer & says he's gonna play some football!

He's not too shabby either...

Engleking sounds like my kinda a football player i thought i was the only one that did that.

whats wrong with cigs and beer...
and from your captain that u probably speak about just curious its a team game where every player has a chance at every position if somebody wants to have my spot or be the captain they can have it when they take it!

if the reliable source has a problem with my habits then they can take it up with me
i dont smoke anymore does that mean im a better captain

Kurt36
Broncos

Kurt as long as you dont stop drinking..because i dont think you would be as cool!!! lol...see you this weekend.

Broncos will 4peat baby