supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
game for May31

Come out to play South Central Broncos! The Lima Warriors have an open date on May 31. It's time you step out of the powder puff league (IFL)and put your 3X IFL championship title to the test! You know how to make this happen.- John Parkins.

This would be a great game for the fans to watch! Don't you think???

Re: game for May31

Heck yes it would be. How bout it Broncos? Rep the IFL and show em how we ball.

Hey Lima why don't you stop being the fat kid in the sand box and move on to the NAFL and play AAA teams. You make your own point by only losing to one team over the past three years. Or it's cool to sit at the little kids table during the thanksgiving dinner.

You have some of the most talented players and you won't move on to bigger and better things. The Bott and Huttis brothers are not getting any younger. Don't you think LIMA vs KANE CO. or LIMA vs RACINE or even a LIMA vs CENTRAL PENN hell a LIMA vs GENESEE PATRIOTS game would show your true skills. But hey it's cool to win every game by thirty five plus points and have no competition.

I would like to see the Broncos play the Warriors.

i would like to see it also......but i believe the broncos dont have a fighting chance......the warriors offensive line is way too over powering!

Sounds like someone is a little bitter. I believe it says that a fan would like to see the game and after all isn't that why sports are played. We play in the league that best suits us as I am sure your team does. We have played AAA teams and are playing some teams this year that have won AAA league championships. I don’t know how you view the teams that you play but we take every game we play seriously. Whether the team maybe 0 and 10 or 10 and 0 we go out on the field and take care of our business.

I am going to attemt to put an end to this post right now........... IT AIN'T HAPPENING! WE ALL know it's not gonna happen, WE also know WHY it's not gonna happen, so let kill this topic gentlemen. Next subject please, WILL YOU?

I'm all for playing the bigger teams. We have a situation like last year. The league is working to find a replacemet team to come to our league. If that does not happen we will attempt to fill the games ourselves and I hope like last year (Cleveland Lions) we go after a credible team. No offense to anyone.

Why couldn't this happen?? This would be great for football and give the broncos a shot to prove how good they are. I am surprised however, that there has not been a post from the broncos in reply to this. As many broncs that get on here, you would think there would at least be a ye or ne on this. What's it gonna be?

I can't help but relay the slogan that was once was posted a few times from broncos. " We'll play Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime".

I think we are just afraid to post. I mean we are losing half of our team to some mysterious outside force. The o-line is going to the circus. I doubt we are going to finish the month out.
On a seroius note. I really doubt that we will be ready to play a game by May 31st. Our first practice is April 29th. That is 12 practices to get ready for a game the calibur of this is not fair to anyone. I will talk to the coaching staff about it and we will see. we were looking around June 14 or 21 for our first game. I will get back to you on this. My e-mail is chuck_foga@yahoo.com if you want to discuss this more.

It must really suck to be the Hunted

WHY DO HOMOS GET ON HERE AND TALK SHYT WITH NO NAME? .......HMMMM BECAUSE THEIR SOFTER THAN SOME BERRY MEAT.......DONT GET MY FAITH AND I TWISTED; HE IS NOT DONE WITH ME YET. IM FUKING NUTZO.....JUST ASK THE DEALER I BUY MY SHELLS FROM.

what

Nah I thought that tommy lee Jones and Benicio Del Toro did a good job in that movie.
I e-mailed Our coach and he agrees that we will be waiting until June to have our preseason games. Now let's put it to rest everybody.

I am not hating on the broncos here, so do not take it as that. I think everyone can agree that as long as the broncos streak has lasted, there has been a lot of smack talk come from players from that organization. Given to thier credit, they have a right to have a swagger to thier personality, although I beleive at times it's a bit much. When it comes to IFL teams saying something about the Broncos, it's an unloaded assault by the broncos. When it comes to an MFL team it's even worse. When I top notch teams lays out an invitation, it is quiet as hell. Does the Lima Warrior name really send chills to those who tend to flap their jaws non stop about how good they are? I guess I just don't understand it, you broncos are good as hell..If you talk it walk it. Maybe the Warriors can schedule you later? You down for that?

just when i think im done with the trash talk someone always has to get something started. thanks for the respect you gave us & the credit... NOT! weve earned every bit of everything we have & DAMN we do need time to get players in the right positions & see what we have this year to make a run the 4peat YA DIG?! FOR THE RECORD DUSCHBAG THE WARRIORS PUT NO FEAR IN ME OR MY TEAM! So if we get some time this year to put you into our busy schedule WE will get ahold of you not sit on this post & dog you out to make you wana take the game with no preperation...

Like I said in an earlier post, it's NOT gonna happen. The proof is in the post. Next subject, WILL YOU?

Warriors,

Why dont you ever contact us?
we've called your organization every year since 2004, but it's never worked with your plan. Now a team folds and you want to call people out?
If you're truly interested in looking for credible opponents (not just filling an opening for your convenience)our scheduler can be contacted at

shaun.boykins@hardincountywolverines.com

I know your vets want the game, and so do some of the management

So you boys are saying the Broncos arent a real team? After they play Lima, they should take care of you to!

Actually, i think what was said was that it's interesting that Lima (if it was really anyone associated with Lima) would be on a message board calling anyone out and that HCW would be willing to set up a game.

Now to YOUR post. Yes the South Central Broncos should play us. If you're a member of the Broncos, make the call (well email in this case)

shaun.boykins@hardincountywolverines.com
I am 100% positive we will work something out to fit your schedule

Hop

wow, both warriors and broncos got quiet awfully fast. Wonder why that is ?

I'm not here to call anyone out by any means, but the fact to the matter is,the Lima Warriors oragnization is willing to schedule a game with any competitive opponent within traveling distance and availability. I, for one would love a game with the HCW. Unfortunately, we players do not schedule games. Contact John Parkins.

i know i myself or the warrior players are not afraid to play anyone period. these are three geat teams going back and fourth in my opinion. i would like to play either of these teams because they are both great organzations with good history and competative play. i don't think that this is a player from the warriors posting things we the lima warriors are a class act on and off the field. but who doesn't like a little smack talk lol. and to the WCW i have never played you guys but i heard nothing but great things and you guys are a great team. same goes to the broncos but now you know how we feel everyone saying we never played any good teams. well we did last year and won by playing a great game but then teams still saying we didn't play them it doesn't stop trust me.

Warrior 2 / 30,

At no point have i ever said Lima hasnt played good teams. Cleveland Lions, Mid Ohio Jets, Grand Rapids Thunder, and Akron Jagz are all quality teams.
My only point is that as players you say "we 'll play anyone" and while i know you mean it, your organization doesn't always stand behind that.
I have personally contacted your organization every year starting in 2005 about pre-season games. I don't do this bc i think it will be an easy win or that i disrespect your team. To the contrary, i want HCW to play the best in the region year in and year out. We will improve regardless of whether we get the W or take an early L. Unfortunately, this game (or actually id prefer it be an annual series alternating locations)has not come to be because your organization is not willing. Whether it's a desire to nort risk a loss in a preseason game, a lack of interest in traveling 4 hours every other year, or a need to focus getting new players time to be evaluated the bottom line is still it is your organizations decision.
There's no hard feelings on my part and i'm not calling anyone out, just clarifying my point. I'm sure I will make another attempt next season.

Hop

hop this is true we as players do dont make those calls the owners do that. i just play football against who ever it is. you know how that is and good luck with your pre-season games this year i think you can beat any of them like i said before you have a great orgazation. good luck

If the warriors are looking for more of a statement game they should pursue the PATRIOTS...Thats right, regardless MFL/IFL they are the team to beat. Defense is second to none with Tank and Big Jon anchoring the team. I gurantee they wouldn't put up 28...They are always up for a challenge and this would be a ideal test for the so called powerhouse of the midwest.

We were supposed to scrimmage the Patriots, they have not returned our calls.

The Huttis and Bott brothers are getting old?? Are you serious? We are all on here reading and waiting for a challenge. Warriors vs. Broncos 41-6 WARRIORS!!

As for HOP, oh you better believe us Vets want a rematch with your HCW's! Its been a long time since we've stepped out onto the field together, and although it was a good game back then at your home field...your team was more matured at that time frame! Our team is clicking on all cylinders at this point in time and only seems to be getting better each and every year! I believe that your team has tried using our ways and ideas to mold your team into something like ours! We've sort of become your "Big Brother" as far as the front office goes. We both know that! Its a mutual respect thing! I don't believe that we are dodging you by any means though. I do think its your turn to come to LIMA though!

Lima vs. HCW 24-13 LIMA!!

W21,

There is no doubt that i've called Devon and JB for advice and ideas several times. The Warriors have raised the bar as far as organizations go. In fact, I have praised you all shamelessly in that regard.

Trust me, I also know you would like nothing more to avenge a loss. I also know your team has greatly improved since 2004. But don't get over confident. To say we as a 2nd year team at the time, was a mature organization would be false. We have improved drastically. While I am proud of the accomplishments of that team there is no comparison in talent level between then and now.
As for coming to Lima, I have repeatedly offered to travel there first as part of a home and home series.
Think how nice it would be to have an annual pre-season game every year that would have zero risk of a no show or on field bs and a quality opponent to test your players. What better to maintain a rivalry between teams in different leagues?

Hop