supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Indiana Earthquake

No, this is not yet another new sei-pro football team...THERE WAS an earthquake felt throughout Indiana at 5:45am this morning.....all the way up to Michigan. Don't qoute me, but I think it was a 5.4

It may have been centered from Illinois.

Hendricks

Re: Indiana Earthquake

Yes, It was a 5.4, And it was centered in Illinois, The farthest out that Was reported was Des Moines, Iowa. This was the Second time in 40 years that Illinois has had one of the Magnitude.

I, Unfortunately, Slept through the house shaking and whatnot...

i thought you were going to say josh had already left the warriors for this new team!

this ties a record previously set in 1968 when a 5.4 quake struck the area. coincidentally, today is the anniversary of the great 1906 san francisco earthquake!

I live in Fairborn,OH and from what I understand the quake was felt in the Miami Co. Ohio I bet it was wild! Hope everyone is OK.

I was up when it happened, barely awake but I'm from Cali so i'm used to it.

Local Football fan or bitch cuase thats what you like to be called why dont you man up and say who you are. It seems that you are the only bitch that is crying about the Dragons. JT is only helping the warriors until the season starts so stop crying.
You would help to if you was getting paid. Get off you computer get a job and move out of your parents basement bitch.

i was up at 530 and it shook my richmond apartment building it was nuts

We are about 50 miles from the epicenter. It woke us up out of bed. My wife and I decided that we never want to live in California even if it's just a small quake.

Jay Leno said it best when paraphrasing Californians referencing our midwest quake..

"5.4??? We would have a 5.4 just to rock us to sleep out here!"

Hendricks

Jay Leno blows, Dave is the man!

The largest earthquake recorded in North America was the New Madrid quake of 1812--it reportedly rattled windows in New York City.

Geologists say we're overdue for another one...maybe this was the precurser?