supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mustangs

If anyone close to Ligoiner wants to lift, i lift at the rec center and could use a partner or partners I know some of you lift there so give me a call 260-894-5146

Re: Mustangs

What happened to the three IFL guys who were on the Freedom's roster? You're not on there anymore...still playing?

As far as I know all three IFL players left on their own terms due to driving, unorganization, and other internal and personal conflicts.. Might not be 100% accurate thats just what I seen and heard

Are there any players still on the Freedom team that play in the IFL or MFL?

I talked with the coach April 7th...after I drove to a practice, which was cancelled after we stretched...long story short, I turned in my helmet that night.

I like the guys on the team, and I hope they do well. However, that was the first time in my life I didn't have fun playing a sport. I'm not going to go into details, but I did come to the conclusion that playing for the Freedom just wasn't what I needed right now.

I am definitely looking forward to this summer! Can't wait to get back with the "good ol' boys" and have some fun!! That's the only reason I'll play...or maybe a six figure contract, but more than likely...it'll just be for fun!! Haha...

Thad #73
Crush

whats the matter shrock, can't find any body that will workout with you. its probably because all you do is just go in there and talk the whole time, lol, try lifting some weights, that might help, lol

If i recall gross i'd say im the one lifting and your the one talking. And as for the freedom unorganized and to many promises not kept.

shrock, thats because i am usually trying to explain the game of football to you. that way hopefully this season maybe you can make an impact somewhere on the field, lol

First you have to be a STARTER before you can say anything to me

lol, just a matter of time my friend, wait till the first game of the season