supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tri-State Titans

The Tri-State Titans are looking to fill two open dates on our 2008 schedule. The dates are June 14th and July 26th. The Titans are based in Evansville, Indiana and members of the Mid-Ohio Football League.
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
If you are interested please contact:

Elton Funches
President
P.O. Box 2136
Evansville, Indiana
812-760-9283
elton.funches@insightbb.com

Chris Cooke
General Manager
812-455-5121
chriscooke_1@hotmail.com

Re: Tri-State Titans

Cookie,

The Hardin County Wolverines have an open home date on June 14 due to a team folding. If you would be interested in filling that void, we could fill a home a game for you either this preseason or next season.

you can email me at info@hardincountywolverines.com or call at 270-307-5069.
our scheduler is Shaun Boykins (shaun.boykins@hardincountywolverines.com)

Thanks
Hop

Hop,

To be the best you have to play the best! I know what my answer to this potential game is, but I need to get with Elton and we will contact Shaun.

Cooke

Chris,

Give me a call later this evening. We are also interested. You have my number.

Jake Neumann

Hey 54-

What does this mean of the WKP? Is that organization still intact or did you just leave? Please email me a higher quality logo and I will get it up on the banner.

Supa,

The organization is fine, I just left to play ball back in Evansville at my old High School field. This was a personal action on my part. I will get you a better logo by the end of the week.

Hop,

I spoke with Shaun tonight, but I after speaking with Elton, we are looking to fill a home spot on that date. We need to keep in touch, I miss the days of good football between our two teams. I know that we can work something out in the near future. H.C. is a class organization and a pillar of the Semi-Pro Football Community in this area!

Chris,

Just throwing an idea out there....if we were to come up there on 6/14, would you all fill a home game for us next pre-season?

This would have to be approved by Shaun, but may be a solution.

Thanks
Hop

Hop,

It looks like we are going to fill the date on the 14th with the Bearcats. They are also based here in town and it is a good fit for us both and our combined fan bases. Gas will be $4 a gallon soon and these types of match ups are more economical for all the parties involved. I will still run your thought by the board and let you know via email. We still have the date in July to fill, but I know your organization will be into league play by that point.

Cooke