supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ATTN FORMER DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!

Most of us are playing for the FUEL. If you want to play come to RIVER SIDE PARK on Tuesday's, Thursday's and Saturday's. Practice starts @ 6pm during the week and 11am on Saturday's. There team fee is only $50.

Re: ATTN FORMER DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!

Yea former dragons...if you want to go to a first year team in a crap league...please go to the fuel...
The IFL doesn't want you....your coach saw the writing on the wall and bailed and I guess all his former players would love to play for the FUEL...reject squad.
Why don't come up here to the west side and play for a real team.

LOL, didnt the Dragons win a championship as a first year team? Idiot.

The Pirates are 20 mins from Indy's north side in Pendleton's Falls Creek Park. We have a few former dragon players and we are always looking for new players. Practices are Sat from 1pm to 3pm. And start up Tues & Thurs beginning in May. Feel free to show up or give me a call at 765-744-6433.

John Jackson

http://mcpirates.com

Look teams fold all the time at this level but im gonna keep it real. The Dragon players are crying "we want to play better teams every week" and then the Dragons jump up to the IFL and then the players want to jump back down to the MFL you guys are a joke.
I am not a fan of the Dragons But I do respect JT for what he did for that team.
From day one he built that team and carried that team on his back all by his self. They(JT & JG) paid to get players out of jail and to keep them from going to jail.
They supplied helmet and shoulder pads for 90% of the team. They did everything that you could for the players on that team & they shit on him. I know JT did not want to fold up the dragons but with everything going on in his life and all the players leaving what could he do. JT put the dragons first for two & half years and all the players shit on him. He finally did what was best for him and now he is a bad guy, come on man what ever. I have known him my whole life he is the one who got me into semipro football. Screw the Indy warriors too, you guys are sellin wolf tickets to these players saying that they will make it to the NFL what a joke.

To all the hatters - walk in his shoes for one day and see if you are half the man he is.

To all the "DRAGON PLAYERS" - you coach hooten & kc. carter are ment for each other, you guys are fakes bitches.
It wasnt that long ago you said you wont play for coach hooten or kc carter now who do you play for sellouts.

and that is straight from the mules mouth.

Now that was hard core!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

excpet for darin the rb, the best players from the dragons are all on the warriors with jt. about 8 or 9 guys went to the fuel and another 5 or 6 to the pirates. what players went to play for hooten and no players had beef with kc. you did not even play for the dragons mr downey so please do not get on here talking trash about what was a great organization. hopefully it will be picked back up next year.

dont lump everyone that was a part of the dragons into what you are saying bill...some of the dragons wanted nothing more than to still be a dragon and win the ifl...but what people wnat isnt always the case.... the few dragons that wanted to still be a part of the team had a vote with jt that it was in the dragons and jt's best interest to fold the team for this year only (god willing)... so when you say all dragons are bitches and what not i personally am offended and i know a few of the others that stayed true till the end are as well

all else aside, Billy Downey is about as cool of a name as Ricky Bobby

Hey dragons!!!! I have some news for some of you guys. Send me a message @ bevilsiz@hotmail.com with your contact info.