supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IFL WEBSITE

Hey what is up with the IFL website...doesn't each team pay moneys so that we have a dude that updates. That is what I was told. Think he might remove the dragons crap all over the website. don't know maybe he thinking the team is coming back.

Re: IFL WEBSITE

Does the randolph riot have a league yet??? maybe they could fill in the ifl spot? that would be somethin

The information will be taken off the IFL website soon. The webmaster has been working on it, and is now on vacation. The league has been working on a new structure for a couple of weeks as well. The webmaster wanted to make all the changes at the same time. Thank you for your interest.

Troy Edwards

The Riot are playing in the MFL, and already have a schedule in place for both pre and regular season that we feel works out pretty gof for us.

Man, if went six months without being changed then yeah you could join the other I can do it betters. I've done websites before and It takes a helluva lot of work and time. So for you IFL Playa, if your so buzzed about the website, there are ways to contact the administrator through the website, and if you want updates, then being an IFL playa that means you play for an IFL team which means that IFL Team can submit news about that IFL team to the IFL website and waaalllla. There is an IFL update concerning your IFL Team making your IFL Playin Ass happy. Either know your roll, or step up. IFL Playa Playa out like an update.

Is the IFL looking for a team to replace the Dragons?