supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
INDIANA TITANS PRACTICE STARTS

TITANS PRACTICE STARTS TUEDAY APRIL 29TH AT 7PM AT LAVILLE.PRACTICES WILL BE AS FOLLOWES TUESDAY AT 7PM SATURDAYS AT 10AM THIS WILL CONTINUE UNTILL JUNE

Re: INDIANA TITANS PRACTICE STARTS

Coach, one of your favorites is coming back up north. He will be back in town on May 31st. Hopefully there will be at least one Jersey left for him.

i will make sure you have one.what was your old no.

hey coach don I just purchased my own helmet, but I got in touch with a woman that has a light gold helmet with a red facemask for sale. she lives in PA and will sell it for 120.00 plus shipping and handling, its a revolution and in excellent shape (one game).  Let the other guys know if they are interestd. Size Large

63 or 93 will work fine coach

Is that you Chuck Salle? If so call me it's Matthew(574-226-4710). Good to see that you are back in town.

Matt. how r ya. will be back at the end of the month.

LOOLOLOL look at you Matthew trying to recruit people that arent even in town yet!!! LMAO!!!

Hater

I'm not trying to recruit I'm tyring to keep in touch with old players and friends that I played with. I don't try to recruit players they come to me. So, in the future please get your info correct before jumping on the shamrock. If you don't like us that is fine but don't hate us for being friends with former players.

Thursdays 7pm practices added to the weeks practice schedule