supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
broncos r indeed folding

i was told today by a bronco player that the team is indeed folding leaving the ifl up for grabs this year. so i would make the cutters and generals favorites this year. any thought comments

Re: broncos r indeed folding

That's news to us since we start practice tomorrow

Damn How can one man be so wrong so many times. Do not believe every rumor my brother. If this is the same info man from last year your college life is getting to you.

well, i am glad that the info man is wrong, i know that the ifl added alot of good teams this year, but it wouldn't have been the same to me without getting to play you broncos.

gross 36

Proof yet again...

that these anonymous posters information is not worth the sweat off a bear's nuts.

Sorry Supa, that I said it that way but I get irritated every time I see one of these post from one of these goat turds.

Normally, I am a proponent of not responding to such posts but in this case I am glad that a LEGITIMATE poster such as "Charles" (said in the voice of Magneto) has refuted the ignorance and pot stirring of this particular dingleberry.

HBC

I find it somewhat entertaining, especially since there hasnt really been much to talk about on here. Who knows, maybe a pissed off player did say that. I mean I would at least consider the info if it did indeed come from someone on the team.

JUST WONDERING IF THE BRONCOS WR'S AND THERE TALL TIGHTENDS ARE RETURNING

i am one of the tight ends and i am returning im 6ft 1 230 is that big enough?

STOP YELLING...and no, that's not big....or....enough.

iiiii
o o
L
_/

iii

#73 Crush

P.S. Has anyone else started using "..." a lot more lately or is it just me?

So are you the only tightend this year! I thought you gus were pretty stacked at that postion! Just saying you guys had great WR and Tightend Blocking last year just wondering if those spots were returning!

well it was myself and mark and no mark is leaving to play with tornadoes and ft wayne freedom so i guess im the only one at the moment

How much is bear's nut sweat going for now these days?

apparantly its worth more than we thought.

I have made the proper arrangements to get the payment of several pints of SOABN.

To whom do I need to send this excrement to?

I'm sure the anonymous person is waiting with "baited breath" to "step up to the table".