supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2009 madden league.....xbox360 or PS3?

For those who dont know me my name is Thomas Abernathy and I am starting early this year to create and provide a Madden league exclusively for semi-pro/minor league players, coaches, and fans.
I have received a few emails from players and others who want to play in this league. If you have any ideas please email me, because I want this league to be a fun fit for everyone. I also want this league up and running at least 1 month before Madden 2009 comes out, so we can have nice numbers of talented gamers who are responsible to play and record their stats.
WE HAVE ABOUT 3 OR 4 MONTHS BEFORE MADDEN 2009 COMES OUT, SO I WANT TO USE THIS TIME TO CREATE A GREAT LOOKING WEBSITE/LEAGUE AND RECRUIT QUALITY PLAYERS. PLEASE EMAIL ME OR POST WHAT OUR MADDEN LEAGUE SHOULD CONSIST OF.

1) SHOULD WE USE THE XBOX 360,PS3, OR BOTH?
2) CAN YOU POST ON HERE OR EMAIL ME IF YOU KNOW YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN OR MIGHT HAVE AN IDEA?
3) SHOULD WE HAVE 16 PLAYERS THAT PLAY WITH TWO TEAMS A PIECE OR SHOULD WE HAVE 32 PLAYERS WHO CAN ONLY CONTROL ONE TEAM @ A TIME?
4) WHAT SHOULD BE THE NAME OF OUR LEAGUE? .................ALSO........PLAYERS OF THIS LEAGUE WILL MAINLY BE FROM THE MIDWEST, HOWEVER, I HAVE A FEW FRIENDS(SEMI-PRO PLAYERS) FROM THE EAST AND WEST COAST(DIRTY SOUTH TOO) THAT WANT TO RUN WITH THEIR STATE'S NFL TEAM.