supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
broncos are officially finished

its official south central broncos are no more so could the generals and cutters please post contact info on here because i love to play the game

Re: broncos are officially finished

if this is for real the johnson county fuel are not far email me at michaelrjmorris@hotmail.com

We are done. With the people who left today, we could not field a team. So as one of my coaches said I am eating crow now. I am truly sorry to everyone that we have let down. That is about all I can say
Foga

I have got a couple phone calls this evening and I hope this isn't true. I will post the contact info on here for the Indiana Cutters and it is as follows.
Coach Allen - President Board of Directors
e-mail jallen47408@bluemarble.net
Coach Slinkard - Board member
e-mail slinkard@kiva.net

You can also find contact info for myself and coach Slinkard on our web site www.cuttersfootball.org
nobody wants to see a class organization fold and that holds true here with our feelings on this. I hope this isn't true but if it is I want all the Bronco players and coaches to know they are welcome to get in touch with us. We all do this or have done this because of our love of the game of football and the feelings we have on game day.

sorry to hear that but if any broncos that don't have a team to play with come try out with the fuel at river side park Tuesday Thursday at 6:00 and Saturday at 11:00

www.generalsfootball.com

Troy Edwards
317-748-0304
hcgenerals@hotmail.com

Don Rushton
317-430-0553

Foga I'm so sorry that your team folded but the fuel would love to have you and any of the broncos come over. Yes we are a first year team and yes we play in the MFL but if we can add the broncos to the fuel the a national championship is not out of the question. Come out to saturdays practice and talk to the coach and the other onwer it is at rivir side park,11:15. Are call dennis at 833-9853.

Say it ain't so........

I cant believe this shiiiiii..........this was suppose to be my first year!!!!1

wow!!! Foga i can not believe this!!! everybody going back to the tornados or something??? i loved playing against you guys a few years back... sad day... or the other note im sure we could use a few of you guys on the ship!!! we are practicing on tuesdays/thursdays from 6 to 8pm and saturday conditioning at 1pm... savvy!!!
J. Adams #33

Any Bronco that want to play football for a AAA football with AFL,NFL, and Football agent connection then you are wanting to play for the Indiana Warriors.

Check out or website we are in a league(NAFL) that is gving guys a shot at the NFL combine

General Manager

Indiana Warriors

The Fuel

I'm sorry but the Fuel is not a team to play for. It is not a team for player that want to try to get into AFL 1 or 2. Some of you may not know but Hooten and KC are the Coaches for this team. Look what they did to the Sabers and the Dragons. I've seen the Indiana Warriors organization and I think they are te team to be with.

Warriors
We have all heard these promises before. I have been around Semi Pro football for a long time and I have only seen 2 or 3 guys that could move up a level. So sell your Kool Aid somewhere else.

Hooten is and will not be apart of this team.........

Is and will not be a part????? What exactly does that mean? Someones elevator isnt working properly.

dang, give the guy a break! all you have to do is use some creative elevating and you'd know he meant to say "is not and will not." don't be a butthole, butthole!

No semi-pro team or league is giving guys a shot at the NFL combine...what is being made available to players is combines that are regional and players pay to participate in. And guess what? Anyone that pays there money can participate in these tryouts, but reality is they are basicly fundraisers for the individuals hosting them and very few players ever move on from them. It is possible to move up from the semi-pro level, but playing for this team or in the NAFL gives you no more chance than playing for the next quality organization. If you have that type of talent and any sense at all you will be seen or can put yourself into a position to be seen....but using this as a recruiting tool is simply wrong and deceptive!

AMEN!!!!

Makes sense.

Has anyone decided on where their playing this year?

Yep Im playing for the Cutters.Will be missing alot of the broncos Gonna miss you guys.

Say it ain't so chris....say it ain't so...

Its true its true i will be seeing you all there Next wenesday 7:30 pm

hey chris can i still get those shoulder pads call me 317 887 6696 steveo

Hey RCR77 left you guys a message on ur board

This is for No No No:

NAFL players a shot at the NFL
3/8/2008
NAFL and The Scouting Bureau Partner to Give NAFL Players a Shot at NFL
The North American Football League (NAFL) and The Scouting Bureau announced today that they are partnering in a joint venture called "NAFL Diamonds in the Rough." The NAFL and The Scouting Bureau will follow qualified players throughout the 2008 season and identify top talent within the league. The NAFL and The Scouting Bureau will identify one or more players that will qualify for the 2009 National Football League (NFL) draft pool, and then move them forward.
The players will need to meet detailed criteria established by the NFL. This criteria includes the player's high school graduation year or the year that they enrolled in college, as well as age, experience, ability, and overall potential.

While the NAFL and The Scouting Bureau have partnered since 2001, when Darnell Dinkins became the first player on an NAFL team to be drafted by an NFL team, 2008 marks a new era in the partnership.

"This is not the first time we've had a player enter the NFL Draft; however, we haven't done a good job at getting the word out," stated Rob Licopoli, Chief Executive Officer of the NAFL. "In addition to entering players into the NFL draft, the NAFL Diamonds in the Rough program is intended to create the awareness that the NAFL offers more than just a national playoff system for amateur players."

Steve Brown, Scouting Bureau Senior Analyst, says the time is right for a renewed commitment between the two organizations.

"The overall organization of the league and talent level has reached the point where it merits such attention," said Brown. "This is a joint venture that we have helped establish with the management of the NAFL that will help increase visibility and sponsorship, as well as direct high caliber athletes and 'special situations' to the NFL."

"Special situations" include players that have lacked visbility, blossomed late, or encountered personal hurdles in their lives that forced them to miss a potentially life-changing opportunity.

"There are a number of (athletes) that have the talent to contribute at the college or professional level," commented Brown. "We know there are some 'Diamonds in the Rough' in the NAFL and we just have to find them."

Brown estimates there are a number of quality prospects in the NAFL, which has upwards of 10,000 athletes playing on nearly 200 teams.

"If you only focused on the top 2% of 10,000, then you're looking at 200 athletes," said Brown. "Once you take a number of factors into consideration such as commitment level, conditioning, attitude, age, and character, you will probably come up with roughly 100 that meet our basic 'special situation' criteria."

Brown then says The Scouting Bureau will divide these players into two groups, the top 100 and the top 50, and concentrate their efforts on these athletes.

"A high percentage of that estimate would be players that could compete at some level of professional football," said Brown. "A select few will have NFL caliber skills and potential, thus they will greatly benefit from the 'Diamonds in the Rough' program."

The Scouting Bureau will utilize their regional scouting network, similar as they do for evaluating college talent, to evaluate talent in the NAFL. The Scouting Bureau and the NAFL have the resources to ensure that this program is a success.

"The NAFL's management team, led by CEO and founder Rob Licopoli, have the strategy and personnel to take this league and its concept to another level and we are going to do everything in our power to help assure their success," said Brown. "Though many may know little about this league at present, they will in the not so distant future as the NAFL develops its niche concepts, gains sponsorship, increases its visability, and becomes a formal 'stepping stone' to opportunity for a certain market of athletes."

The NAFL Diamond in the Rough is open to any players that qualify to enter the NFL Draft and currently play on a team that is a member of the NAFL. Players can enter by completing the online application on the home page of the NAFL website.

nobody cares.

Not only does no one care but you probably have a better shot at winning the lottery than going from semi-pro to the NFL. I mean come on, get real! Have you ever checked out an NFL combine? Those selected as having any sort of chance are not your average human beings, most are physical specimens, posess amazing speed and strength and are already accomplished athletes at the collegiate level.

Don't get me wrong, I think it would be cool if somebody at this level could pull it off but I wouldn't bet on it.

Please let us know if somebody makes it, I'll use their jersey number as my Powerball selection!