supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
3 DEFENSIVE FREE AGENTS

I play Defense but my love is playing defensive end. I have played for the 2004 Central Indiana Bears, 2005-2006 Indianapolis Sabers, and the 2007 Indianapolis Dragons. Im 6'4" 264lbs and ready to hit! What ever team picks me up should know that Im coming with two other players and we all are game ready. please contact me @ (317) 686-1092 or (317 514-0746(leave a message), or (317) 546-6994. I dont care if it is a startup team or a rebuilding team or a championship team. I just want that vibe I had with the 2004 C.I.B. where it felt like family.

1:John(JB) Brinkman: 5'10" 216lbs SS/FS/FB/LB/KICKOFF/PUNT

2:Calvin(Menace) Mack: 5'7" 179lbs SS/FS/CB/KICKOFF/PUNT

Re: 3 DEFENSIVE FREE AGENTS

ThomasAB call me we played together on the bears and the sabers. I would like to bring all of this guys over to the fuel.(317)225-8075

Hey Thomas, you should consider checking out the Madison County Pirates. We're located in Pendleton, IN, just off I-69 about 20 min north of indy. We've got a great group of guys this year. Everyone's working hard and working well together. Let your boys know that the pirates are interested. Check us out at mcpirates.com

If you dont mind the drive (even if periodically), check out the Miami Valley Warriors in Dayton, Ohio. We have several players who come from out of state so that isnt an issue. Besides, a lot of our games are in Indiana anyway.