supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SW Ohio Blazers

wheres your website? i thought it was like supposed to be up a long time ago.

thanks.

Re: SW Ohio Blazers

Yea you and me both. I have had all types of issues with this from the graphic artist to the guys putting the pages together. It should be up soon I hope

It's really not that hard to do on your own

Yea I know we did one last year, its a matter of finding the extra time which I dont have. This guy does a really great job he is just overloaded with other sites to do.
I sent him an email yesterday so hopefully it will be completed by next week.

One thing players and on-lookers fail to understand about website administration is the time and effort it takes to fully oversee a website. Your dealing with graphic design from beginning to end, unless you are using copy written material which is illegal the last time I checked. If you do not know what HTML stands for, good luck. Creating a single graphic is a lot of hardwork in itself. To create one page is a lot of hardwork in itself. That is just discussing the amount of energy that is put into it, if you are a website Admin. then you can add up the total hours that you have put into a website and it will blow your mind. I read the post about the IFL Website and I laughed at the controversey. Website design and administration is not a cheap business. If you do it professionaly, you can make a great life for yourself. A deal is a deal and a steal is a steal. The next time you are upset about content not being changed, ask yourself these questions...Am I getting my money's worth? Have I or has my team done all they can to deliver content to be used? It would be nice to get on the league or your teams website and read a new "story". However, how can a story be put on if one is not written??? I hope you all get my drift about wbesites and the effort and time and what is NEEDED to successfully operate one. Remember that your community will access that website, way more than you could ever imagine! Props to the blazers for putting in the effort on thier site, i'm sure it will be great when it is posted. Props to the IFL for Stating a team must have a website. We know what the blazers are doing for thier website, how about the Longhorns??? it's been months since a coach stated one would be up in early March.

Maybe when your post dated check to him clears we could see the site. Oh wait that was for something else!

Ok... Yes, they are supposed to have a website.... But, like he said, they are working on it. So, it sounds like it will be up when they are able to get it up. But, I know they have a myspace because I've went to it and communicated with them thru it.

And the comment about the post-dated check? Come on - sounds like that may be business that doesn't belong out in an open forum like a message board.

I dont get on here and comment much because there isnt a need for it. Whoever you are posting about a post dated check, that is between me and the league. I had some other things coming out of the account and I didnt know if the other sponsorship money that we had would be in the account in time. So yea it was post dated I dont care to say.
As for it being your business is another. If you are going to post on here, post about football and things that you need to worry about. Did this affect you? I didnt think so. As Tony stated you can check out the myspace we have since you seem to be so interested in us. Take care.

Dustin Howard

Why would you admit that on here if its nobodys buisiness?

I dont hide anything. The problem is why does this person think they need to concern themselves with it.

Keep posting on this topic cause myself and my organization really dont care. We have more things to worry about than wasting our time posting on this message board. Good luck to you all this season if you that have posted even play.

Dustin

Don't sweat this person Dustin. They are just one of these "pot stirrers" who like to get into arguments without using their real name, while you defend yourself with your name out there.

You dont hide anything? Thats a good one.

Whats the point in riding his nutsack, it's not your team...what they do isn't affecting you? Unless your in a group that had an issue with them as of late?? hmmm.....