supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Johnson County Fuel vs Indiana Warriors

Fuel how about a pre-season with a NAFL team ?

Re: Johnson County Fuel vs Indiana Warriors

why do you keep on telling everbody what league you are in. we do not care.My team is out here to play football not to talk sh##.But thanks for the offer.

Mr Morris

Have some respect I just asked you for a pre-season game. No if you want to really keep running you mouth remeber this is I know who you we are adults and if I have to I will get down as one. Show some respect

What the hell did you say you don't know me

Why dont everyone worry about there own league and just play ball like the Fuel said.

Anthony (or anyone from the Indiana Warriors)

The Hardin County Wolverines are looking for a few preseason games and we are only 2 hours away.
Are you interested?

Hop

Checkmate..

Anthony,

If the Indiana Warriors are interested in a game with Hardin County send me an email.

shaun.boykins@hardincountywolverines.com

....and before you start talking crazy I was the one that initiated the talks with the Hurricanes last year. I repeat, the talks about a game were initiated by the Wolverines and our offer was not accepted.

What date are you wanting to play and I repeat if you want a pre-season game you will have to come to Indianapolis.

Now there are stipulations.."They mighty Warriors have spoken".

home or away, HCW dont back out.

I need a decision maker from the Warriors to send me an email or post the contact info for the Warriors and then we can get the ball rolling.

Here is the Warriors homepage http://www.hometeamsonline.com/teams/?u=JSTARLIN&t=c&s=football&p=home