supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IFL Favorite

Since the Defending Champs and the Power House Dragons are gone, who is the favorite to win the Championship this year? With the additions the Cutters have recieved this season, I think they have to be the favorites.

Re: IFL Favorite

Hands down this is the Generals year. Last year they lost some close games, 2 of them to the Broncos. Now the Broncos are over and some key players went to the generals, BIG PLAYMAKERS. I haven't played the Cutters so I don't know what they are capable of, but I have played the generals and can say that they will be a very strong team on both sides of the ball. Maybe everyone should mark the generals/cutter game down on the calender

After gathering some intel I believe the MV Warriors are the team to beat. If they have all the players that are on their roster playing for them they will be unstoppable. They have a lot of players that used to play for COL and the Stampede. I have one name for you Kreshawn Gilmore (maybe not spelled right)this is one of the only Tailbacks I have ever coached against that I thought we could not stop no matter what we did. Also they have the QB from COL on their roster. He is 6'5 or so and has a lazer for an arm. I know there are many more I have not mentioned. With all this being said I do not think anyone will be within 20 points of this team all year. Let me know what you think.

Keith Maloy

The only dates we are marking down are July 19th and Sept. 6th!

Cutters hands down.

Didn't the Generals get BLOWN OUT by the Mustangs in the playoffs last year?

Beef, Hey coach long time hope things are going great with the HS job. I was wondering if you could get back to me about a few questions I had for ya.

Ben Burnside

I wouldn't say we blew out the Generals. We beat them 40-20. Unfortuneatly, we didn't give them much of a game the first time around. Not taking that win away from them, anyone that was at that game KNEW they deserved the W that night. The Generals are indeed tough, and with the influx of broncos...definately deeper. The Warriors will be hard to beat..Tony prolly has them all benching over 500 now. But nobody is unbeatable....unless your the "Untouchabulls"...I still have that movie somewhere. The cutters, seem to have a proven system...and for whatever reason we Stangs are always considered out of it or not involved. But whatever, we'll continue to win games and hopefully end up in the position we were in last year...would like to be on the other end of it though. All in all it is going to be great football and to be honest, i'm worried about those spanklers. Those dudes remind me of ants building a colony out in the middle of nowhere. They just keep working and working and you can't kill them. And now that Thad is a former proffessional football player I don't know what the crush are going to do, rumor has it that Thad is thinking about throwing his fame around on the Big Screen or joining the WWFFM, World Wrestling Federation For Midgets. That had nothing to do with you Chucky!

Hemi - we game plan for a certain number 4 to be playing mlb (only we found him playing oline)plus you let tyler come out and play in the playoffs against us. I believe that is a form of taunting . But hey the league champions are selected on message boards every year. Cheers

Warriors D-line will be near untstoppable against the Cutters for the chip 28-10

Don't sleep on the Elkhart Shamrock. They finished high in the Midwest League last year and went far in the Midwest Tournament.

As far as the ifl goes The Miami Valley Warriors will win it all but dont sleep on the Cutters

Having played in both the IFL/MFL, I gotta say the Cutters. Never seen the Warriors but the Cutters went to the wire with the National Champs!

is this really a title or an invite to play a game in florida

i bet there is at least 5 teams in indiana that can beat both of these stacked teams that played in florida
they arent natl champs just idiots that wanted to play football on vacation

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sounds like a member of an Indiana team that didn't an invite. (Even though the statement made was VERY true.)