supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thoughts and Prayers

To all who visit this board.

My family and I would like to ask for anyone and everyone to pray for Jillian Clawson. Jillian is the one week old daughter of my brother Brian (Kicker - Classic City Crush) and his wife Tonia. Jillian has been having issues with her breathing since she was born and was taken back into the hospital in Fort Wayne. Early this next week they are going to do some exploratory surgery on her to hopefully figure out why she's been struggling so hard to breath.

If you could take a moment to pray to whichever god you believe in for the speedy diagnosis and cure for whatever is afflicting Jillian and for the mental and physical strength of my brother and his wife we would be most appreciative as I'm sure anyone out there who has children would be on edge in this situation.

Thank you all in advance.

(Uncle) Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals

Re: Thoughts and Prayers

i wish nothing but the best for your brothers family
good luck

Solomon Allen
Miami County Vikings

dave i will keep them in my prays let me know if you are they need anything

Brian and his family will be in our prayers.

Dave, you KNOW I and mine will pray for your family..

Hendricks

Claw,
Know that your family is in our prayers.
Football is for fun, but family is forever.

new indiana general i will pray 4 your family

i also will spread the word so that little girl will have alot of prayers from my end, may god be with them.

Just continue to have faith because through God anything is possible.God bless!

I would like to say thanks to my football family out in Supaland. It's not been easy but we're taking it a day at a time, putting our faith in God. My wife and I appreciate all the well wishers and prayers, and we just ask that you keep them coming. Good luck to everyone out there this season, and know that all of you are in our thoughts and prayers too.
Brian Clawson
Kicker/Punter
Classic City Crush
WWJD

Prayers from the Nightmare family to the Clawsons!

Brian,

On behalf of the Generals, we all hope everything turns out well for you and your family.

Troy

On Behalf of the Gambrel Family.......
Your family will be in our prayers and I will spread the word so that your family will be in many others prayers

My prayer goes out to you and your family clawson.

The Cutter organization wishes you and your family well and we will be praying for a speedy recovery for your daughter
Jim Allen

Clawson
On behalf of the Cardinals, our thoughts and prayers are with u and yours.