supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
troy davis

troy you have been a part of alot of good teams. my question is is it true that players from the broncos are coming to play for your generals. and if so do you think they are helping you or are they just showing up and telling your players this is how its gonna be being the normal jerks they are??? im dieing to know........

Re: troy davis

When you say Troy Davis, I assume you are referring to me.

A number of players who were with the Broncos have come over to play with the Generals. When everyone communicates and is on the same page, it's amazing how well things can work out. I've had a pretty good relationship with many of the Broncos' players, even though we were bitter rivals on the field.

Nobody has any complaints about the guys we've had out at practices...they are being treated like any other new player. The Generals had a very good group of talented players, and the guys from the Broncos will be a very good addition. We aren't Generals and old Broncos...We are all Generals!

If you want to see first hand, check us out on the field this year.

well that's all i wanted to know. i just didnt want any excuses when we stop you guys we are new to the ifl and i was tired ofhearing how great the broncos where and bobby burton and engleking where unstopable. so i can not wait to beat you guys and see waht excuses you come up with....

What team are you with "wondering"?

Warriors

warriors, didnt ur team scrimmage the outlawas last week ?I was wondering how that went, i know a lot of guys on there team but havent heard any news on the game yet can u fill me in?

Well, good luck to the Warriors. So, will your jersey say "Wondering" on the back, or do you have an actual name? I just have an issue with someone who calls out specific players by name, then doesn't use their real name. I'm sure you can see where I'm coming from, right?

The representatives from the Warrior have been good to work with so far this year, and I think they will be a good addition to the league.

Wondering – check your schedule my man. You guys are going to be plenty black and blue before the generals come to town. With the likes of the Mustangs o-line and hard-hitting Defense in week one, Thad and the buffet busters in week three, a trip to Elkhart in week five, then you get a dose of the Cutters in eight, then the scrappy Wranglers in week nine, and finally you get your shot at us. Oh and wait you get to follow that up with Cougars after that. But hey – I forgot we crown champions on message boards not on the field.

No disrespect to the teams I didn’t mention but I believe every week of the IFL is going to be a dogfight with every team. You have to take it one week at a time. So look past all those other teams and just worry about us Generals.

This is a representative of the Miami Valley Warriors and I can guarantee you that "wondering" is not a member of the Warrior family, but simply a message board hero attempting to stir the pot. I am on these message boards all the time and would have a hard time calling out Broncos' players by name due to never having played them. Besides, the Warriors respect all teams in the IFL and are very happy that we were accepted into the league this year and do not conduct ourselves in that manner. We were disappointed that things did not work out for the Broncos as we looked forwared to facing the 3 time league champs. However, we are not focused on the Generals at this time and will not be until September 21st. Right now we are focused on the Mt. Carmel Fire, who are our first pre-season game. One game at a time fellas....we lost sight of that last year and washed an undefeated season down the drain. Thanks for the kind words Troy.

I concur..... I would be surprised... No, I would be SHOCKED if "wondering" was indeed a Warrior.... Like Brent said, we are happy to be in a stable, classy, competitive league like the IFL... I've only had contact with a few guys throughout the league so far, but they have all seemed to be stand-up guys... I also agree that we have our hands full, week after week, just like every other team in the league... This week is a true test with a non-league opponent - the MT.Carmel Fire. They will definately bring it on every down. Once the smoke clears, we will have a better idea where we are at. One step at a time.

warriors, i too am glad you guys are in this league, when i step on the field every saturday i want to play the best competition i can. and adding you guys and some of the other teams this year makes that happen, can't wait till week 1. good luck guys

didnt they beat you guys in 2005?

with half a team......

Howe high school east side of indy ring a bell
shut up wondering biatch