supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
troy are league needs help

well mr president are league is turning to crap real quick... power house dragons fold then the broncos now another team... what are we/ you going to do.. the way things are going whoever wins a championship this really wont mean shit... by the time we play the first game in july there will be 3 teams left.. how can the ifl get better organized teams together?

Re: troy are league needs help

The Dragons only folded becuase JT Took a coaching job with Northwest. We would be glad to come back to the IFL this year. we have more than enough players to field a team. I think we can run the team with out him, Don't get me wrong we would love to have him back but he has to do what is best for him.
I know that i speak for myself but I know we could do it.

Ill tell you what hes gonna do... exactly what he has a good job
its not his fault these teams are folding! we are still a strong league and will come out fine. the dcwarriors had a change of leadership and so did the dragons whats your point... these people are doing what is best for them! there is no problem with this! i for one have done what is best for me and the people i care about the IFL will be fine a 10 team league or 6! the broncos went down because of a bad president and lack of committment.
IFL guy who are you identify yourself...
im oj i killed my wife and rode with my buddy in my white ford bronco. if the glove doesnt fit u must aquit

Has the dragon team re-awoken?

no word from dragon camp

"the broncos went down because of a bad president and lack of committment."

Let's get this out and be done with it. I know who OJ is and I will just say this shut the F@#% up! The Broncos are dead. Pat had some issues that were more important than football (this Year). He told someone on the team and they did not relay those the rest of the team. As Far as lack of commitment goes. 20 people at the first practice seemed like a good start. We have always had bad numbers at the beginning of the season. We have always bounced back. Now we are gone. Let the Broncos die. We have other things to worry about now.

i think troy should let the dragons come back into the IFL... it would make the season much better

the dragons are dead too get over it

All-in-all I don't think this will be bad for the league. What is happening is a consolidation of talent. Instead of 12 teams with adequate talent levels, you now have 9 teams that have absorbed some of the best talent from the teams that have folded. It seems that the games should be even more fun to watch, and be a part of...

Someplace in Muncie...

Earl Parsons is ROTFLHAO!!!

OMG!! (oh my god) for you less understanding peeps. a few teams fold and all the sudden the IFL is in jeopardy...HA! That last statement about Earl Laughing his ass off. Why would he be laughing his ass off. The Dragons "LEFT" the MFL and folded before they competed in the IFL. ANYONE with a couple brain cells can honestly not get all freaked out and think that the league is in trouble. Hoss pretty much hit it square with his post. Alot of players are moving around and the remaining teams are gonna be damn good. The Dragons didn't fall apart, it was a team desicion. The Broncos, who knows...Foga and the rest of those guys know...but it doesnt matter. The Longhorns, taking a year off kills ya. You lose players and then you have to rebuild. Unfortunately they couldn't get the numbers. Let's face it, this was not to be a year to rebuild in the IFL. So the facts are....that NO team left the IFL, NOBODY expected the Broncos to close shop. EVERYONE can agree the Dragons were damn good and NOBODY expected them to close down. The Longhorns were iffy but they were here from the begining and they had every right to be given a chance. If your gonna tell me that a League with the Mustangs, been to ship twice and a great winning record...Generals been around a long time and is a huge contender, The shamrock..coming off a great season, The Cutters...Stellar organization, Warriors....might be the one of the most talented teams across the boards in the area, and the rest leaving these teams scratching thier heads about whats to come. Now if you can honestly say with all that being said, the IFL is in trouble, your smoking something straight outta the rear of a great dane. And that shit can't be healthy. If you are a player in the IFL you need to be spending YOUR time helping YOUR team prepare for the season, if you dont your ass is gonna get steamrolled and wondering why your team didn't win the championship in a league that "needs help". Too many damn people these days focus on bullshit topics and worry less about thier team and themselves. Hint..Worry about your team and yourself and maybe something good will come of it. Peace out biatches.

The only problem now is that teams will be having multiple weeks of no games.

I'm sure Troy and the league will come up with a suitable solution.... The league still seems in good shape!

Or we can just shorten the season...deer season opens on the 1st of october!!

I'm with Hoss on that one

I have been told that Jim Allen is leaving the Cutters is there any truth to this with all that is going on it wouldn't surprise me sure hope it isn't true haven't seen any posts from him lately and saw a post on another thread from Dre that he has another head coach and I usually take drekey for his word

Another proclaimed deer hunter...I like it! Or do you just want a shorter season?? Haha

Re: Re: troy are league needs help

IM WITH HOSS TOO!

I would say that if it is comeing from Dre it is true but it would be hard to beleive since he has been one of the main guys with the cuters and all

More of a deer watcher - sometimes deer slayer. And for a shorter season.

No there is not any truth to Jim Allen leaving our team, to be honest im trying to find this thread that is being talked about....not sayin that someone is misusing my name or my words or anything like that but I can not recall saying these things, once again this is not to say that I didnt post to a thread in the past and said something that was taken wrong or hell maybe i said somethin silly while i was drunk.......lol
or not drunk, no tellin but i hope that its just a case of someone else using my name and starting junk.......i love my team and i love my word as a man being respected, therefore i will do anything to keep it that way and keep my team in mind whenever im doin any postin on any boards........but like i said he is still with us and i was just with him yesterday at our offical tryouts.........nice turn out as well........lookin at about 115 guys, of course we wont be keepin that many but im just amazed because when i was a Titan in 06, shit we struggled to get 25guys period and now we have this, and its the same damn area....that just speaks loudly about what Jim Allen, Brent Slinkard and the rest of our coaching staff and board members have been doin.....not to say that the players arent playing a big part, but im a firm believer that things start at the top........see u guys on the field...Defensive MVP and Team Captain

It is true, it like Christmas.. Were Back..

Good job