supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MFL CHAMPION 2008

who will be in the MFL CHAMPIONSHIP for 2008?? i want nothing else but the 2 teams and the final score????

Re: MFL CHAMPION 2008

hard to say who will play each other with it being open seeding. the best two teams are the bearcats and stampede and i see the stampede winning by 8

I can't take it any damn more. The stampede are a joke. Do you guys have some talent? yes you do but nothing that is that special. You guys get on here post all this damn MFL crap and no one cares but you guys. Get a web site that has a message board and talk all you want about how great YOU GUYS THINK YOU ARE. Your best players are former dragon players. With out those guys you would not win a game. You want me to prove it ok here you go.
QB - CLAY
RB - DARRIN
TE - ISAAC
OL-DL - SIMMY
DC COACH - DALE
LB L. MOORE
C - COX
DE - KENNY BURNS
S - JOHN MUCHGH
LB MURPHY SMITH
CB - MIKE WHITAKER
HOW MANY OF THEM ARE DRAGONS ALL OF THEM AND HOW MANY ARE STARTERS.
Shut the fuck up no one cares about you guys. The patriots and Blitz are the only good teams in the MFL.
I know that the bearcats & cardnials are up and coming but you still have not beat the pats or blitz.
When you beat on of them two teams you can get on here and talk about the allstar game and how special the stampede are. Until you do that just shut the hell up. The Cutters would beat you by 50 the Dragons would be you by @ least 56 and the pats will shut you out and beat you by 28 @ least.
Yes i was i former dragon supporter and i support all the players that i listed but the rest of you can just shut up. I know this will be deleted but it was well worth it , I know a bunch of people wanted to say this.

IT'S FUNNY HOW MANY PEOPLE GET UPSET WHEN THE HEAR THE NAME STAMPEDE. I COULD GIVE TWO SHITS WHO THEY PLAYED FOR BEFORE, AS OF TODAY THEY ARE STAMPEDE AND WILL BE A STAMPEDE. SO UNTIL THE GAME BETWEEN THE STAMPEDE AND THE PATS HAPPEN, DON'T PERDICT ANYTHING YOU DUMB FUCK. JUST SIT THERE AND READ THE POST. FOR YOU TO TALK ABOUT THE DRAGONS BEATING US IS AS ABOUT AS STUPID OF A REMARK YOU COULD MAKE. THE DRAGONS ARE NO MORE "GET OVER IT." THE CUTTERS SHOULD BEAT US. HOW LONG HAVE THEY BEEN A TEAM? YEA THAT'S RIGHT, WE ARE A FIRST YEAR TEAM. GIVE US A COUPLE OF YEARS AND WE WILL MAKE YOU EAT YOUR WORDS. I PROMISE YOU THAT.

ONE MORE THING

CLAY- STARTER ON O
DARRIN- STARTER ON O
ISSAC- HAS ONLY PLAYED TWO GAMES WITH US AND WE LOST ONE
SIMMY- HAS ONLY PLAYED TWO GAMES
DALE- HE IS A COACH SO DONT KNOW WHERE YOU WERE GOING ON THAT ONE, BUT OK
L. MOORE- HASN'T PLAYED A SEASON GAME
COX- ONE GAME WITH THE DRAGONS
BURNS- STARTER ON D
MUCHGH- PLAYS MAYBE TWO SERIES A GAME
MURPHY- STARTER ON D
WHITAKER- KICKER

LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU DON'T WIN A GAME WITH 4 PLAYES. SO NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO TALK SMACK DO SOME HOMEWORK BILLY!!!!!

Just out of curiosity, why do you have the Pats only winning by 28 and the other two teams winning by so much more? In case you forgot, the Pats whooped the Dragons and beat the Cutters.

GOOD CALL

Okay okay guys. This post really caught my attention. This is why... The stampede are not the dragons, they are the Stampede.. Word to your mother. This forum is open to whomever wants to post as much as they want. For all I give a shit for, you throw both the Bearcats and Stampede on the same team, same with pats and Blitz, put them on a field and I promise the Pats and Blitz will fall. I promise the south will win that game. Come on now, we might be first year teams but give us the benefit of the doubt. the Pats and Cats are tied, the blitz and stampede are tied together. I'm standing up for my southern teams and when I say southern teams, I mean division. I hope that who made this post and views it realizes they will possibly be playing the stampede or bearcats and they will make upsets to your northern teams in the playoffs. looks like you guys up north are fucked with the open seeding... Lets go Bearcats and Stampede!!!

all i know is that the patriots are the defending champs and they will be the champs until someone proves otherwise... so u guys can talk all u want about all good you are i dont have a problem w that if u dont think your the best in the league then why are u even in the league but just remember to back it up when u face the patriots... and as far as the blitz i honestly think that the cats or stampede would win by atleast 2 touchdowns... but we'll see when the playoffs come around

This is funny stuff....

Some people on here are really full of BS!

Evansville Semi-Pro Football is strong and will get only stronger....

Ric Flair provided me some wisdom here on this board tonight.
A few of you are right about on thing.

To be "The Man", you have to beat "The Man" and right now that "Man" in the MFL is the Adams Co. Patriots. Whoooooo!!!

okay kids...ok we all know the stampede is good. i think they're upset because no one but themselves gives them respect. heres a hint stampede.. just stop the talking and do it on the field. everyone knows by now you guys didnt have a full team when you played o.r.b. the 1st time. in 2 weeks prove yourself...WIN. no one really knows much about the north because they are on the hush. to me hats off to the pats.(they prove it on the field). 1 last thing to, BILLY..i bet you feel real stupid(no offense) when stampede made you feel real small by showing you facts. so come on guys play football. g/l to all...

the Patriots did not whoop the Dragons. And the winner of the MFL will be the Patriots, the team that Earl and the refs have decided will win. Dont be fooled. Last year it was no secret that the Dragons were leaving the crappy ass MFL for this exact reason. It was decided that no matter what, the Dragons were not going to win the Championship. Why did every drive start 1st and 20 on some bs call at the beginning of every drive. Why were the Pats defenders allowed to line up off sided every play.

This was all done to allow the Patriots to play in some "National Championship" to rep the MFL, not have the honor go elsewhere with the Dragons. Did you not know that a member of the Patriots Staff was super close with the guy in charge of the National Championship. How is it the Mustangs beat the Patriots at the beginning of the year but yet no L for them on the Championship website?

Why did the Pats have at least one confirmed player on their team for the Nationals that wasn't on their real team then whine about the Knights and then have the better team take a forfeit when they were both guilty.

Why was Wayne told it to be worth his while to stay in the MFL this year instead of leaving?

Ive been holding this in for awhile but this is the perfect time to let it out.

To the MFL teams, I'm sorry to say that no matter what you do, if youre not the Pats, you're playing for runner-up.

Thats pathetic...Call the freaking wah balance bro!Its all a big conspiracy against the sorry ass dragons...Has been, shoulda been...So, ACTUALLY theres really no way if you were the BETTER team then the scoreboard would show 32-7 or whatever...Take the L along with all the others and zip it..Not affiliated with the Pats but this is some sorry ass shit that has gone too far

GO STAMPEDE!!!!!

I played in that dragons game. Trust me the refs didnt and havent won any games for us! If you would like a copy of our season just hit me up? Then you tell me how we went undefeated. As far as the Florida trip. The men that played ball with me in florida know what went down. And no matter what the score trust me we won that game too. I can supply you a dvd of that game too mouth. The MFL championship could go to a number of teams at this moment!

I know what you are all talking about that played on the dragons. The refs in this league are a bunch of shit and they just out there for the money. sad to say but i hear this through the line every day about how the pats are buddy with the owner. Watch out pats. We are coming for you. Go south division.

The 07’ MLF championship game you mention, I watched from the sideline with a torn ACL. The pats defense and special teams dominated that game. Good teams make the refs irrelevant and find ways to win instead of making excuses.

You know, we(Pats) get nothing in terms of respect, and thats okay with us because we KNOW how good we are. We dont need to brag about our accomplishments, they speak for themselves and we all know that there isnt one person on our team that could do what our team has done by himself. As far as the Dragons, we played them as hard as we play any other team. Every play-every down, thats what it takes to be a Champion. In case you havent noticed, the Dragons and Patriots are equal as in Championships, and another thing, why are we even talking about the Dragons when they are no more??? Anybody that has played the Patriots know far too well that WE NEVER GIVE UP!!! There are THREE aspects of the game...Offense, Defense, and Special Teams in which any one of these can and will beat any good team at any given time. I am a 4th year veteran of the Pats and knows what its like to be on the losing side of almost every game that you pushed yourself so hard to win. So as far as everybody not givivg us the respect that I think we have earned, keep on hating and we will keep on winning!!!! C5

The Dragons won there first year out and were in the game in the second year.

I've got a game to get ready for, but I'll be back. This one's too good to pass up!

Come on Wayne, let it go. You know I watch your back in the league and wont let anyone else win the Championship. The game you lost this year was out of my control but like I said I will make up for it come the end of the season.

Hey Earl, thanks man that really means a lot to me. Hey man, could do me a favor and get the refs off our ass this year? They are really startin to hurt my feelings, and I think I'm gonna cry. Let somebody else be the most penalized team in the MFL for a while.
If we are so tight, why did you let the dragons beat us in the ship 2 years ago? You knew we only had 22 players to their 40, I mean, you couldn't find 4 points for us anywhere? That's all it would have taken to beat them, 4 points!!!
BTW we haven't lost any games this year, when we faced the Mustangs it was a controlled scrimmage, but I know some of their players want to talk it up like it meant somethin. That's cool, i guess you need to take the little victories when they come to you.
Oh yeah, the game in Florida, sorry bout that. I mean we did pick up a couple players after our season. At least we submitted a roster. Oh yeah, it was coaches from within the Knights league that launched the protest, we were willing to let it go as a learning experience, but they had to go and screw that up for us. Damn them!!! I guess when you try to stack up an all-league team then piss those players and coaches off you'll have that. It doesn't even matter that were ranked right behind the 1-AA National Champion Lima Warriors at the end of their season. But they were stepping down to "AA" this year, so it's all good.
I guess we should have let the dra-gones go to Fla. because we all know they really did win that championship. I'm just glad you were there to help us out! Miami in January is Beautiful.

Now for the rest of the haters...
Why is it that when a team is struggling like we did in our first two seasons, everybody says, "you guys keep playin, it'll come together for you" but then when you work your asses off and put in the time to make it happen, everybody wants to hate on you and try to find fault in what you do?
When have you ever read a post from one of our players putting down another team, or league for that matter? These guys just want to play football like everybody else. Most of the people that want to talk shit, are too afraid to post their name, because they know they will be exposed for what they truly are. A bunch of people who didn't have what it takes to make it on the football field. FOOTBALL ISN'T LIFE!!!! Get over your miserable existence. Don't talk shit when you don't know what you're talking about. You want to criticze, that's fine, but you better have your facts straight and you better be willing to offer solutions as to how to fix the problem. If you don't, then just go away.

HATS OFF TO THE PATS. THEY HAVE BEEN DOING ALL THEIR TALKING ON THE FIELD. NOT ONE TIME HAVE I SEEN A POST BY A PAT PLAYER TALKING SHIT. ON BEHALF OF THE STAMPEDE ORGANIZATION, YOU HAVE ALL THE RESPECT IN THE WORLD FROM US. AS PREVIOUSLY SAID, " TO BE THAT MAN YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE MAN." WELL YOU GUYS ARE THE MAN AND WE ARE COMING FOR YOU. GOOD LUCK IN THE UP COMING GAMES AND THE PLAYOFFS. HOPE TO C YA THERE

pats how did you guy do this weekend

I think we won 35-0 against the vikings.

i see the stampede winning the whole thing. i mean they have been blowing people left from right. The offense was kinda sloppy on sat in the first half. But second half they came out killing. big up's to the stampede but in the championship i see the stampede and blitz 35 to 12. Stampede go. STAMPEDE....

The MFL Champions will be the Adams County Pats and that is that, hands down. No way Earl Parsons will allow any other team to win it, and yes there is history to back this up.

Bearcats you WILL travel to Adams County for the Championship game. The game will not start on time and your fans will be FORCED to sit on the home side of the field and listen to all the foul mouth Pat fans. The explanation from the Patriots will be they didn't realize that the visitors side was not open for your fans.

Play-off seeding will be determined by a coin toss (without all the teams present,all teams asked to be present for this last year) THAT WAS A JOKE LAST YEAR.

Same officials working both semi-final games last year. (that was another joke)but these are the guys Earl trusts the most to get the out-come he wants.

Earl's team the Chargers forfieted first half of seasons games then get into tthe play-offs ( MAJOR JOKE )

Game officials showing up 30 to 45 minutes late to assigned games ( I think I see a pattern here )

Then you see year after year about the problems with this league and still never any change in leadership. The Patriots won't play anyone in pre-season that might tarnish their perfect record but then what is a perfect record worth if it comes on a silver platter from Earl Parsons.

You always see posts on here about how good the Pats are but you never see one asking for a game against a top level team do you now.

Here is a good one for you on the last saturday in October the MFL champion meets the IFL Champion in Indianapolis for the INDIANA SEMI-PRO Championship. No home field advantage for either team and the game could be officiated by IHSAA refs who are not connected in any way to either league. I know this would never happen because Wayne and Earl would never agree to it but if it was to be agreed upon this year the score would be this

SOUTHWEST OHIO BLAZERS 35 ADAMS COUNTY PATRIOTS 7
Now you all think on that a while and you will realize just where the talent is and when you take away all advantages for the Patriots you would see just how they would fare against a team of the Blazers caliber.

So there you have it a true challenge to the IFL and MFL leadership for a unified Indiana Champion. I know Earl reads this site with Mikey ( since he is always refering to it as the STUPID FAN SITE ) and I'm sure the IFL peole read it as well. Why not make it happen and once and for all we can see you is the best team in the two leagues. Just remember the trophy will be going to Ohio

why would you call it a indiana semi pro championship game when there is a team from ohio playing? and didnt each leagues champs play at the begining of last season. it was a close game but it didnt settle anything or this would have never been brought up.

so u mean there is no compition for all these other teams and to be league champs is if the president of the whole thing likes u that is not fair at all

Last year was a pre-season game and rosters were not set and I had to say Indiana champion but the two leagues are the IFL and MFL that always seem to be at each others throats so why not an IFL / MFL semi-pro championship game and it is just the way it is that the winner would be from OHIO maybe another year the trophy would go to an Indiana team but hands down the Blazers are the best either league has this year.

concerned fan a message for you, and this is the TRUTH, the whole TRUTH, and nothing but the TRUTH Earl will hand pick the MFL champs. The only time he hasn't done it was two years ago when the Dragons came in a whooped butt and then last year they got the schedule shaft as well as the playoff seeding shaft

When the hell have the IFL and MFL been at each other's throats? All I ever see is someone talking smack about the MFL, all the time. I don't really know why people are always jawin about the MFL...it would have to be jealousy, because if it were anything else they would be able to let it go.

why dont we have the championship game at a neutral site every year no matter what

There should be an IFL vs. MFL challenge, we will get our IFL teams together, and each will play one of the MFL teams. It would be like the Big Ten/ACC challenge.

What it is...do us a favor and change your name to crybaby dragon. Thanks.

Come back at the end of the season and tell me I'm wrong and if I am I'll own up to it but you will see I'm dead on the money. Jealous I don't think so!!!!!!
last year the Dragons got sh*t on
the Shamrock got sh*t on
the Cutters got sh*t on

I like how you post your name mouth. To tell u the truth the pats haved earned everything we have accomplished. Like I said Ill pass out game tapes to anyone that wants them that has the balls to post ther own name. Funny we are the most penalized team in the league! Thanks Earl? You want a game with us. Come get it! Careful what u wish for mouth!

Nobody pay attention to “What it is”. Apparently he is an idiot if he thinks the Blazers are the best in both leagues. Didn’t the Blazers just forfeit to the Cutters because they didn’t want to travel to their place and play them. The Blazers lost their home field but when the opportunity came to still play they took the forfeit. If they are worried about the Cutters, news flash the patriots beat the cutters in a hard fought game last year. Patriots are still number one until somebody beats them.

cannon i promise you the cutters would play you in a heartbeat. wherever you wanna play. as soon as scheldules allow it. make it happen. wayne would never allow it.

a player ur an idiot if u was to read before runnin ur mouth u would notice Cannon was talkin about the Blazers and actually givin the Cutters their props on a hard fought game last season dont be stipid read the post before bumpin ur gums

Why is it so much hating on my team (a.c. pats)? Do you think we(pats)sit around and expect for someone to give us a win. Wayne works his tail off to get us ready to play week in and week out. Instead of people thinking the refs and earl are giving us victories, focus on the hard work we(pats)put into this. We don’t cheat to win. I wouldn’t want to play on a team who do…

HARD WORK DOES PAY OFF…..

http://limawarriors.com/team/players/mitchell.htm

2007 MFL Championship (this means more than any of my individual awards)

2006 MLFA Eastern Conference 3rd Team All League Running Back
2005 MLFA Eastern Conference Running Back of the Year
2005 MLFA Eastern Conference Leading Rusher and Rushing TDs
2005 First Team All-League - Running Back (MLFA)
2005 MLFN Midwest 2nd Team All-American - Running Back
2005 Team Offensive MVP (Fort Wayne Flyers)
2004 Team Offensive MVP (Lima Warriors)
2004 broke his own team record for most rushing yards in a season
2004 led the league in rushing yards (OVFL)
2003 OVFL League Co-MVP
2003 First Team All-League - Running Back (OVFL)
2003 Team Offensive MVP (Lima Warriors)
2003 led the league in rushing yards (OVFL)
2003 set team record for most rushing yards in a season (Lima Warriors)
2003 set team record for most rushing touchdowns in a season (Lima Warriors)
2002 Team Offensive MVP (Lima Warriors)

toledo no disrespect to the pats im sure u all work ur asses off but if the championship meant more u would have not took the time to make ur list so ur a runningback well im a D-Tackle and I cant wait to show u all them awards dont mean shit when ur on the other side of the ball from me.gl stay healthy I want to see what u guys are all about cause we will play somewhere down the line.I or my team dont take any team lightly we will be ready to beat the best to be the best.

why do the pats think they are the most penalized team in the mfl when nobody even reports those stats?

so u mean just like the real patriots they are a bunch of cheater well ill be

they jealous boys....they jealous! aaaaahaha

O'Dell, ease up man. Ledo didn't take the time to type it out, it's a copy-paste job. He even referenced his source (look at the all around talent we have man!).
He's pointing out that we have a good team because we have a lot of good players. Let's stop the bitchin and moanin. Everybody needs to learn to have some respect for other people. We're all the same, so quit being a bunch of fuckin idiots. this shit ain't football!

Damn, this is REALLY getting good now.
Hey "What it is" your truth, your whole truth and nothing but your truth leave a lot to be desired. I'll address one issue that you seem to be an expert on, the infamous coin toss. I know the Dra-GONEs got screwed, but it must have been a great trick because the ONLY team that was present for the toss was the Dragons. JT pushed to have the toss that day. He even called Jim Allen from the Cutters to make sure it was cool with them. Kind of ironic that both of those teams lost their toss. Must have been a trick coin. You want to talk about who we will or won't play we don't have the guts to play the IFL champ, go back through the posts on THIS site from last year. I stated that IF the Patriots won the MFL we would be willing to play the Champs of the IFL, apparently that request fell on deaf ears. This year we have the Hardin County Wolverines coming to play us at the end of the season, I really don't think we're scared. It would be foolish to think that any of us will go undefeated forever. We will lose again, but until that happens, we will keep working our asses off and do all we can to win!
You wanna talk to me, look up my contact info at www.acpatriots.org, we can have whatever discussion you want. You know who I am and how to reach me, who are you? I have never hidden from anyone especially on here, you want to come watch a game, I'll leave a pass at the gate for you, we won't even charge you admission. Just be sure to introduce yourself to me. I want to meet the man who knows more about my team and league than I do. You have never even worn a set of shoulder pads have you? Your helmet has the little velcro strips on it so you don't hit your head on the windows of your short bus, doesn't it?
You want to try to start shit, that's cool obviously that worked for you, what else you got? You've been bustin my balls for two years now, but it's always the same shit. Learn some new material. If you don't have the balls to post under your real name, then you really have no conviction of character and nobody needs to listen to you. C'mon MAN STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE, I have faith that you can do it. You just need someone to show you some love and support you. I'm here for you buddy, c'mon you can do it.

I don't talk shit about any teams, I understand what it takes to run one and I respect every owner out there who is giving players the chance to play football competitively. I have never put down another league, much for the same reasons. Anybody who knows the history of the FFL split know that many of us played with and against each other for many years. Unfortunately there were people who couldn't agree on the direction the league should take, and they decided to go their own way. LET IT GO. It's been 6 years. Look where we are now. Instead if one league with 8 or 10 teams, there are two leagues who compete on the same level with a total of 20 teams getting the chance to play.
The bad thing is, that there are a FEW of you out there who think it's all about you. You will post on a website annonymously where you know you are safe. Quit being cowards, if you feel that strongly about the way things should be, then volunteer to help either a team, or the league as a whole. I have been around this long enough to know that it will never happen, it's easier to stay in the shadows, and talk shit than to have to own up to your words or your actions. The fact of the matter is that the IFL and the MFL are not that different. Both have teams that are very competitive and just want to play football. Both give their teams the best way to do this. I hope you can all appreciate the opportunity that we have been given. If you think about, Football is the ONLY true teams sport out there. No matter how good an individual player is, if the other 10 guys on the field aren't doing their job, that player has very little chance of success. Every other team sport can be dominated by an individual. Think About it.

Wolf very well put funny too...now you have said your peace so dont let a dummy get you off what you set for your team. everyone apparently wants what you got...A TITLE..and until they beat you just keep on truckin.. you have teams like the Stampede, and the Bearcats to worry about than a bunch of guys who are pat haters...congrats on your season so far i wish i could catch one of your games so until the playoffs g/l....

Very well put Wayne. Thanks mfl watcher. The playoffs should be exciting this year.

Wow, never thought that this post would get to this level, but then again stranger things have happened. I have played in both of these leagues and my loyalties lie with the league that I am in, but I will say this, I love both leagues because they give guys a chance to continue doing things that they dreamt about when they were kids and I cherish both leagues because of that. You have so many ppl on both sides of the fence pointing the finger at one another and to be honest its rather silly. There is not one league known to man that can say they have total and complete parity in their league, not one. Which league is better? Com'on! I mean one would say the IFL because of better comp and refs and more stability and blah blah blah, well shit we have had 3 teams fold in the league, teams having issues traveling well, refs not showing up, i mean so there goes your stability talk and the teams are seperated by your haves and your have nots just like it is in the MFL...As for teams playing other teams, hell i want to play all of the teams damn it...but thats just me, yes the Blazers had to take a forfeit, but its not what everybody thinks, do i believe that they were scared to come and play us, no, was it that we couldnt make it there for a 5pm kickoff, no...the issue was, the only time that they could get the field was a 1pm game on sunday, well ppl keep sayin that we have 80 guys so we should have been able to do that, truth be told we dont have 80.....any longer....lol....no really, most of our team works on sunday so that trip was out for us, not to mention transportation was set up for sat.....well, the Blazers had planned on being at home for the game, so now to just tell the guys cancel whatever u had planned for the entire day is rough as well...I hope this can be the end of that topic....Last thing will be this, i hate on no man or team for doin what they do and for having success, I hate the Pats, not cuz they are good but because they wear a different color than i do and top that off wit the fact that they beat my team, so on sight i hate them, but thats only during the game when we are playin them, i hated the dragons cuz they beat both teams that i played for....even to the point that when we got some of the dragons players i would still be like those damn dragons....lol i mean thats gone now but damn it was rough....I have watched it on both ends, when i was a Titan everybody hated the Dragon, when i became a cutter we all hated the dragon and the pats but we all hated the broncos, the bronco's and dragons fold, we get some of those players, now everybody hates us, i mean the shit is crazy.....the pads will show who is the best in the league and if God sees fit for the IFL and MFL to pick teams to play one another then that will just show which teams are better, but that says nothin about the league itself....right now the MFL is the best league for the Pats, why? it doesnt matter its the best for them, and for the Cutters the best league is the IFL, not cuz we thought it would be better teams or easier to win, we didnt win it all in the league we were in, everybody said we should stay and it would be easier this yr, well shit who knew that the Stampede and the bearcats would come out blazin like this, or that the blitz and the pirates would be as good as they are...then again who knew that the three time defending champs would fold or the dragons would fold, who the hell knew that the shamrock would be havin a tough yr like they are...bottom line is we are where we are and thats the best fit for us
Now can we please just play some ball

I always give credit when credit is due I dont dis any team we are all men doing what we love.Just like I said we have to beat the best to be the best and we will meet sometime no 1 can predict when cause this is football anything can happen.So until u guys lose u are the best Ill say it.Just be prepared cause we will play eventually and it will be a great game to be a part of so on that gl hope to see u soon

WOW IT NICE TO SEE ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT US (DRAGONS) WELL THE TEAM FROM LAST YEAR BUT THAT WAS LAST YEAR THIS IS A NEW YEAR AND THE DRAGONS ARE GOIN WE HAVE PARTED WAYS AND MOST OF US ARE NOW PLAYING ON OTHER TEAMS ONE MAN CANT WIN A GAME ALONE SO JUST LET YA PADS SAY ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE SAID TO ANYONE THAT WANTS TO SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT YOU OR YOUR TEAM MATES THE STAMPEDE IS MY TEAM NOW AND I WILL GO TO WAR WITH ANY OF THEM ON MY WORST DAY IF NEEDED TO WIN A GAME IF I PLAYED FOR ANY OF THE IFL OR MFL TEAMS I WOULD BE THE SAME WAY I IM TO DAY I TELL MY TEAM ALL THE TIME " DONT GET MAD GET EVEN GET HIS NUMBER AND BLASTED HIS ASS" WE PLAY THIS GAME FOR KIDS THAT LOOK UP TO US OUR MOM AND DAD AT ARE PROUD OF US YOUR FRIENDS THAT ASK US TO PLAY ON SIDE OF THEM AND MOST OF ALL TO HAVE FUN LIKE DAVE K SAID THIS IS A TEAM SPORT WHAT OUT YOUR TEAM YOU ARE ONE MAN HOLDING A BALL AS LONG AS WE HAVE SOME WHERE TO PLAY WE ALL SHOULD BE GOOD LETS PLAY SOME BALL WITH OUT ALL THE TALK AND WHAT UP TO 42 OF THE CUTTERS HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON PLEASE FORGIVE IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES

Stampede #63, you didn't get the meaning of why i posted my awards. it wasn't because i was bragging, i'm not cut like that. i respect the game. i wanted you all to understand we (the pats) have a talented team. We work hard for our W's. our coaches work hard to make sure we are prepared to play every week. good luck with the rest of your season and god bless...

Hey #42 drekey dont know if you remeber me I was d-end for pats last year 89. Thanks you said it all perfect. I just want the cutters and you to know that was the most exciting game I have ever been a part of. That game couldnt of been any closer than what it was. Iam glad I was part of it. There was no loser in that game! Wish you guys all the luck this year! Hope you guys come out on top. Goodluck to everyone in there playoffs.

Dre Key, always the voice of reason. Thanks for you're comments. I hope your team keeps rollin, But you better not take your eyes off the Blazers, they look like the real deal too. I don't know though the 'Stangs and Generals are always tough.
To all of you out there layin it on the line... keep it up play hard and be safe.
Good Luck to all of you on the remainder of your season.
Stampede player, I hope we get to meet as well. We're watchin that South division pretty close. We are going to be cheerin for y'all when you face the Bearcats. Nothing against the 'Cats, you understand.

Well you guys know that I love this game and i will do whatever it takes to defend the sport. I have yet to run in to a team that was just malicious in intent and until then i will have nothin but good things to say...i just think ppl need to handle their own business and the rest will follow, i mean i have never seen some of the shit that i have seen on here....we got ppl the hate us because we travel in a nice bus....wtf...i mean we work hard and sell tickets and donate, and solicte our service and time to our community and in return they back us with almost whatever we need and instead of seein some of the good things that we are doin and following suit ppl have only bad shit to say....thats crazy to me, but then again this is a crazy world......lol
I do want to thank you guys for the respect that you have shown me because it really means alot

Toledo sorry if I misunderstood dont get me wrong that is alot of achievments but u are right when u said the only one that matters is the 07 title I'm confident that even though we are a first year team we will be competing for the 08 title but I'm not gonna worry about that yet because we got some tough games ahead before we get there hope to see u on the field best of luck to everyone.

Personally, I think most players that have previously played in the MFL would tell you that the IFL is a much better run league. The MFL has it's history and most people who frequent SupaFan's site are well aware of the MFL's shady past, poor leadership and lack of accountability.

I doubt that most IFL players would really care to prove anything vs. the MFL, maybe just the loudmouths and crap-stirrers that think there's something to prove. Or, maybe have the right to say "our league is better than yours." Who cares? If you ask me, it's pretty obvious! Just as your mouth or poinient comments on a message board can't win you a game, a matchup with IFL vs. MFL proves nothing. If the MFL was to somehow beat the IFL's best, does that prove anything? Absolutely not.

... an IFL/MFL game (allstar nor champ vs. champ) will never happen

I hope everybody that has somethin to say about the Stampede is a player and not on the sidelines spectating. Thanks for the motivation girls. See who ever in the championship, P.S. From the Rookies on D-Fence. Dont let the smooth taste fool ya. We some headbusters.

u wont know who i am but i am putting the pats qb on the injured list and it dont matter if he has the ball or not he is going down and i tell u what u will know who i am when i do it i will look at ur sideline and laugh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

First of all you have to get to my qb. Second you are a coward for wanting to cheap shot anyone in this league. Third if you take my qb out doing something uncalled for I will personally take care of you. Iam not hiding behind some ignorant name either. State your name punk. If you are even a player, which you more than likely arent! You dont even deserve to put pads on! Its guys like you that piss me off. You want to come on here and call something out like that. Then state your name and number pussy. Iam sorry to everyone out there but I had to comment on this fool. Everyone nows that after a game you still have to work and take care of your family. All the years I have been in this league I have never heard anyone say they want to personally injure someone. Dont be scared son say YO name.

THAT WAS ABOUT THE DUMBEST COMMENT I HAVE EVER SEEN ON HERE. LAST TIME I CHECKED THE PATS WERE'NT THE ONES ON HERE TALKING SHIT SO IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM BRING IT TO US.

This is my one and only message that I will post on here. If you are a Stampede player, I strongly urge you to stop all the jaw jackin'. It only encourages other teams out there to target us. Additionally, none of us should really be on here talkin' mess when we can't even get enough guys to show up and practice. Let's stay focused on the rest of the season gentlemen. May God richly bless you all!

Why even instigate posts like that??All of this Stampede shit on here is really getting old!Talking on a website trying to build a rep is honestly one of the worse things you can do for your team.DUH!!Your unproven on and off the field.Coach gets your HOOLIGANS in check, everyones sick of this shit.Win a Ship and then you can talk for awhile.

No doubt, quit acting like a bunch of thugs.

LMAO...Yet to see n-e of their thugs...

C'mon guys!

Can't we all just get along?

Love your neighbor as you love yourself.

Wow Coach Cannon, your message is loud and clear and I'm sure most people here would agree with you but dang, at least show a little class, you're representing an entire team!

why u guys got off subject idk but the post was about who you thought was gonna be playin for the title this year and the score but ive seen maybe 2 post w that so far??? so if anyone wants to predict that then ok great otherwise shut up

Brian your right maybe a little strong. I played with the pats last year and blocked for the same qb that is getting threatened. So to the pats and Wayne I apologize for getting a little over the top. But I will always defend my player!

I'm not even sweatin' it D.C.
Just some other idiot who probably has the fisher price helmet and shoulder pads thinkin he's needs to say somethin because the post had almost run it's course. I know there isn't a player out there who'd post somethin like that.

Hope everyone is having a great labor day weekend.

i see how he is a punk dang i think if he is a player he has anger issues but what if he was bieng serious and is a real player

AH HA HA HA.......Some of this stuff is just funny as hell now!

Beast,
I agree with you. Funny stuff when reading after the season is over!!

Doc Thor out!!