supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the best QB in the MFL

ive seen every post on here asking the best posistion players except for QB so come on lets see who u think is the best

Re: the best QB in the MFL

Brett Farve

Ryan Leaf #16 in your program #1 in your heart. Simply the best

paul blakely... unnecessary roughness

That was Paul Blake in Necessary Roughness.

Well, if you're going to get technical it's Brett FaVRe.

Chad Motha Lovin Cook from dem bearcats

Patriots #4.. our guy is the best in my mind..

The best that I've played against has to be the Wildcats QB. Great arm and pretty good accuracy. Poised in the pocket. Made some great throws while getting hit.

IM EMBARASSED I GOT INTO THE BACKFIELD WENT BETWEEN LG AND C AND GOT STIFF ARM FROM #22 (BACK UP QB) FOR THE STAMPEDE. NICE JOB DUDE

Alex Subler #4 for the Pats is the truth. Likes to sling it quite a bit but has the arm and speed. Shouldnt be wasting his time on this level but its all about choices.

I agree about the Patriots QB. He's is 2 steps above everyone else I've seen in the league. 2nd best would be the Stampede QB, he's got the size and a big time arm!

By the way, does anyone know what the Pats QB's credentials are. He did things that were similar to a DI QB, and I could easily see him making it in some type of Arena league.

Word has it the patriots QB played in high school, was asked to play for several colleges, chose Purdue for academic reason and was derailed from a career there because of an injury, not sure of this tho

Lets not get this twisted.Nowhere near D-1 let alone Big Ten talent.The guy is mediocre at best...

You can say what you want about the QB from the pats but he was definitely the best in the MFL by far!!!!!!