supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NORTH WHO?

LOOKS LIKE THE NORTH ISN'T AS STRONG AS WE THOUGHT. THE CARDS GOT SENT BACK NORTH FOR THE WINTER FROM A TALENTED STAMPEDE TEAM AND THE BLITZ COULDN'T HOLD OFF THAT SHIP FROM SAILING TO ADAM COUNTY NEXT WEEK.

THE NORTH IS A JOKE!!!

Re: NORTH WHO?

They are who we thought they were!!!!

I've got to agree, it looks like the South has some real talent this season.
Great games by all.

We look forward to hosting the Pirates next week and wish both the Stampede and Bearcats luck.

we gave up at half time thought we would cruse. just got out head out of the game. we beat ourselves.

the pirates will be lucky to score. if the pats stop your qb, you wont even get a first down. You have only one player on offense!!!!!!!

Congratulations Pirates!!! Great job up north, now go to Adams County and play the game of your life.

"Blitz" please do not take away from the integrity of your team and this great game that was played last night. 13-0 at half is great... teams come back from greater margins... one comes to mind took place in the NFL a good while ago, as a wise Chief/Capt said. But as I said before a hell of a game you played and look forward to the possibly of seeing you guys next year, but at our home field because those roads at night are crazy! Again good game!!!
Jeff Adams#33 FS

By the Blitz QB is the hardest hitting QB that i have seen for sometime, and the kicker girl kicked very well in my opinion.

Blitz, it doesn't say very much for your team if you say your guys just gave up after the half. What is does say is that the Pirates plays until the last second rolls off the clock and the Blitz is a team that doesn't know how to finish a game. I am sure that no other team would have just gave up a 20 point lead just because.

Bye the way, you don't have to give us nothing, because as Pirates, we take whatever we want.

If you take what you want, then why didnt you go undefeated?

So you have to be undefeated to win a championship? Why don't you ask the New England Patriots about how that works.

Why aren't we undefeated? Lets see over the course of a season, we lost QBs, lost a coach, lost players on, off and for the season to injury, lost on our own mistakes, lost on missed calls. But, we have won games without a coach, with injured players, multiple QBs, having our team not make mistakes, and with bad calls.

Yes it is in our hands how we want to play Sat. Are we going to be the team that played the blitz the first quarter or are we going to be the team that played the blitz the fourth quarter?

As a wise man said, we snatch a victory from the jaws of defeat this past weekend. So I understand why "blitz" is upset.

But yes we are the Pirates. We will take no prisoners and fight every battle as if it was our last cuz truly right now every battle could be our last. BREAK A BONE or SEND THEM HOME>

"Bye the way, you don't have to give us nothing, because as Pirates, we take whatever we want. "

Isnt it obvious? They didnt want to go undefeated and have homefield advantage in the playoffs. When the Pats send them home on Saturday they will say they wanted to lose so they wouldnt have to play the Bearcats or Stampede again. Pirates are a joke.

reaL talk, teams dont come this far expecting to lose. the pirates had heart and talent to come from behind to win against the blitz... the stampede did same at home against the bearcat a few weeks ago...so believe me, we the (pats) will not take the pirates lightly. they are a good team.

I thought as Pirates they rape the village and pillage the women. Pirates are supposed to Plunder, Pillage, and take what they want. It is just in their nature. You cannot fault them for this.

There's always next year!

ALWAYS

First of Stampede fan dont call urself a fan of the Stampede if ur gonna dis a team like the pirates they play their asses off every game and u cant take that away and after all the shit they have been through this season and be one game away from the ship all I can say is great job guys good luck next week against the pats

I cant wait to see the Bearcats and Patriots play for the title.

Thanks for the confidence but we're not their yet. We are not even thinking about next week. The Stampede bring it and will not go quietly as everyone saw from our last meeting. Stampede travel safe and we look forward to playing you this weekend.

Pats obviously were a machine that couldnt be stopped, but the Cardinals team that played in the playoffs was not the team they were when they played us. They lost significant players for whatever reason, but I have to admire the fact that they didnt make excuses. Our first game against the Blitz, we screwed up almost as much as we did in the championship game and had our safety sitting out the first half. Now that the season is over, I can let the cat outta the bag. lol

I think the cardinals will be a very good team in 2009 especially if everyone from Fort Wayne play for the cardinals.

Might be too much red for me homie. I may be done after this and going back to school. But, the thought of an o line with me, Tim, Todd, House, and Beachey. Best EVER!

The Cards was already a strong team, if the two of you, #69 and #9, played for them too, that would make them even stronger. I hope to see that but if not, good luck to both of you.