supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Return of the Southbend Stampede

Well MFL and IFL where you going to put us? In 2009 the return of the Southbend Stampede will take place.
Co Owner Head Coach Paul DiGiacomo
Co Owner Defensive Coach Harold Frazier
Special Teams John Sorg
Other Coachs: Don Dinger, Craig Zentz

For all of you that are interested in the return of the Southbend Stampede Check us out at sbstampede@tripod.com
More to come in the near future.
Frazier 72
Hit the Gym Sucka's

Re: Return of the Southbend Stampede

bout damn time if you ask me!

big tim

already 1 stampede too many...get another name outside the state at least...

Fraz, how ya'll gonna do this to me and Corey that's BS. What vets are coming back, and Zentz coming back too. This is the True Stampede don't get it twisted.

Nice to see the old team coming back together. This is the REAL & ORIGINAL Stampede. SO move over Indy, "Cuase when mess with the bull, you get the horns!!!". Good luck to you all Fraz.

Mitchell Frantz
Shamrock #3

Come Back and Play you know you have a spot. Paul and I are to old to play so we thought lets try coaching this time. Our games are going to be played in the City of SouthBend. We have the media, and one fine school behind us. You know you want one more chance at that Ring....

Frazier 72

well you have fun trying to 'bull' your way into the mfl with the same name dipshits

No doubt.

Is this a turnover of the shamrock's? The same team that joined the IFL the year?

The Shamrock is not the Stampede & vise versa. I played on the Stampede years ago with the guys bringing the team back. We are totally two different organizations. The Shamrock is here today & will be here tomorrow...

Mitchell Frantz
Shamrock #3

Theres only one stampede in the MFL and thats the INDY STAMPEDE !!!!!!!!! IF you ask me

Good Luck Frazier....
is that link correct?
cant access the site

How about a game between the two Stampede teams?

thats stupid. Whats the idea fight for the name? Ridiculous, we were here, we've been here, get a new name, or get a new league. As far as Im concerned your just a bunch of dudes wanting to get together for a new team. If you wanted your name, shoulda kept together. Too Bad.

I agree

looks like you may get your wish, stampede almost certain to move to msfl

which Stampede team is going to the MSFL?

Now this is a quality rumor.

It's the Indy Stampede that are looking to move to the MSFL

They would get slaughtered in that league.

That looks like an email address and not a weblink. From what i have been told there will be a shamrock team next year. So yes don't be mistaken. I think it will be possible for theses to teams to exist.

Also don't forget the Titans that are pretty close to that area. So now players have a choice of teams. If you are not feeling the vibe with one team you have two others you can choose from and possibly in 2010 season a 4th team.

yes grod the titans are only 15 min. south of south bend we we are looking to add new players for 2009 season

Re: Return of the South Bend Stampede

and if the stampede and the shamrock would join the msfl oh what a east conference we would have

or you both (stampede,Titans) could try to get in the ifl and make a very travel friendly IFL NORTH

Indy Stampede would be welcomed to the MSFL..
if you go to www.midstatesfootball.net there is a link in regards to New Teams...
Check it out...
In the past the MSFL has had a few Indy Teams...

If the IFL decides between a north and south again

the titans are happy being in the msfl do not see us leaving but i know msfl are looking to add teams info on the website

Not to say that the Titans wouldnt leave the MSFL....but then the owner of the Titans is the President of the MSFL...so that would be a little interesting

Do you all have a website and where would your home field be?

So when and where are the SB Stampede suppose to start thier new season, practices, meetings, signups,etc?

I am intested in playing

Indy Stampede and SB Stampede check out the Alliance Football League. You would be a welcome addition to the Midwest Conference.

http://www.alliancefootballleague.org/

JI