supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
21 GAMES W/ OUT A SACK

The recent news paper clipping added to the cutters web site was a big compliment. But in tradition to being an O-linemen, I must give same credit a way. Our fb’s and rb’s do their part as well. And our qb is a very wise man. He keeps his eyes open. he to has contributed to the 21 straight games w/ out a sack. This is my 1st time blocking for a qb that I like. He shows leadership and respect to his line. Hats off to you #2 hats off to you

Re: 21 GAMES W/ OUT A SACK

great job to your team! especially your o-line

Wow, congrats to the O-line and backfield. Now that is a O-line I would like to go up against. QB take care of your line, buy them a hamburger or something

umm... not being a prick but that stat may be a little off

But in either case they do have the best o-line i have seen and Im lookin forward seeing 69 play some TE again

First off this stat is not off at all. It is not to say that I have not been touched, but I have never went down in the backfield with the ball in my hands with the exception of maybe one or two fumble recoveries and if you think that I have please show me the film to prove it.

Second, I would just like to thank my line and my RBs for such great protection. We have had many games when defenses will bring 8 and 9 guys and you never seem to amaze me how you pick up all the blocks. Keep it up, just one more game.

Third, I do try to take care of my big guys. We have an annual spaghetti and meat ball dinner at my house. They cleaned me out this year. Good stuff.

Go Cutters!

Mustangs/Cutters Game 1, I think first or second quarter. watch the film, i will admit there is a question if the QB crossed the line of scrimmage.
But I'm counting it

Whats your run / pass ratio. If you run the ball 45 times, and pass once... you only have to protect the QB once...

If they run the ball that much and pass only once and have made it this far off that type of offense, then that says a lot for their running game, or they really have just done a great job of proctecting their QB. Whatever the case is, great job for taking care of your line QB. Oh yeah, big ups to then men who get open so you won't have to sit baack there that long and get sacked.

Big Mike, get some Devil Dog!!

Bruce catch one for me, (as if I would ever do that).

I was at the first cutter game up here and I saw the theplay you are talking about and I will have to admit even though I hate to that their quarterback was indeed accross the line of scrimmage and it was close to a sack but not a sack. does it really matter anyway let it go mustangs in a little over 24 hours you are going to be champs

The game hasn't even started. It's one thing to get the Mustangs hyped up, but don't make promises you are not sure you can keep. What are you the psychic friend network? You don not know a 100% that they will be the champs. Worry about the present not what you think is in the future. GO CUTTERS!!!!!!! GO CUTTERS!!!!!!!!! GO CUTTERS!!!!!!!!!! GO CUTTERS!!!!!!!!!

He Wil Get Sacked 2-day, Mo Than Once I Mite Add And U Kan Take that Ta Da Bank And Kash It!!!!! Get Ready Ta Witnis "Da BOWL Ov TITANS" Letz Get It ON Like Donkey KONG! STAY TUNED IN 4 UPDATES!!!!!! NOW BACK 2 U'R LOCAL STATION!!!!!!! Yeaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

#52 Stang OUTT

I see that I don't have to pump Chu up today.

So did someone sack the Cutters QB in this game or what?

No sir! Make it 22 games! There was a broken play when my full back was supposed to run a counter and he ran the wrong way and I had to run, but I got past the line of scrimmage. Plus that wouldn't be a sack, it would just be a run for negative yards.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY CAME CLOSE BUT HE WAS NOT SACKED IN THIS GAME

ive watched film of the first game between the mustangs and cutters and seen an intentional grounding call and in every league im aware of that being a sack? i may be wrong can someone help?

i found this question online and it pertains to the intentional grounding....it pretty much says that "A sack cannot be awarded to a defender a sack when a quarterback grounds a ball because the defender did not actually sack the quarterback and the league cannot award statistics in a game based on what would have happened, had an infraction not have been committed."

http://www.noticias.info/Archivo/2006/200601/20060127/20060127_140783.shtm

SO 22 and COUNTING...

Great game #2 you get rid of the ball quick. But your streak was ended. Your explanation was not correct. Watch the film you dropped back to pass scrambled a bit still looking down field when I got you for a 2 yard loss which is a sack sorry it was a great accomplishment to get that many games though. Even if you tuck the ball if you drop back to pass and are tackled in the back field it’s a sack.

If you are talking about the championship game in the first half that was a broken play not a pass.

It really doesn't matter. This was not meant to be a stupid argument where people stop and rewind film to try to find if they just might have sacked the Cutters QB. One of the Cutter linemen was just giving a shout-out to his team and that is all. So just give it up.

Go Cutters!

Even if it was a sack, 22 games and only 1 sack is a GREAT accomplishment. Good job Cutters.

Hell i dont care, i sack him all the time in practice........lol

If I would of been there at either of the two games against the cutters I would of had at least 13 snacks.

OHHH this is about SACKS.....then nevermind.