supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dragons are back

The dragons will be back next season. Veaon Shelton is going to be the owner and JT is going to be the head coach. All former dragons and any new players who would like to join the dragons please email us at indydragons@hotmail.com

Re: Dragons are back

What league?

The GIFA is still looking for teams.

What about joining with the Generals in the IFL? There is plenty of competition and the generals already have a lot of talent...just missing a few good pieces to be a GREAT team

JT is working hard to get the team back. Nothing is set in stone.

is this real or a made up comment on the notorious supafan

mr joe lacey. its cool you trying to hype everything up and all but i can promise you as one of jt's closest freinds that you dont wanna talk for him. maybe and hopefully this happens but you need to stop talking for him and saying his name. i can assure you he does not appreciate it. lets just wait and see what happens. let a decision be made by someone who is actually relevant to the situation get out here and say something. i dont even know who the hell you are. your def not a dragon

From what I hear The Stampede lost 29

and 17 too!

#17 retired said he cant play anymore
#29 is still with us and will continue to be

this is real. The dragons are coming back I know JT has not posted it yet but its real. Just call him if you dont trust me. The dragons are back.

Hey Camron are you coming back dude. yo spot is still here. we got ya

theres still alot of time between now and whenever any decisiion is madeof the dragons. i promise you all i know more about the situtation than any of you. that goes for you too mr lacey whom i have never even met. if it happens, it happens. until something relevant is said by somebody important or knows whats goin on. let it be.

MIKE CAMERON WILL BE A CUTTER NEXT YEAR OR IMA PERSONALLY KICK HIS ASS LOL!

Is the team really coming back or not? JT let us know what is going on?

Sorry you need to call him and ask hes gone Darrin is a DRAGON and always be one

to be honest with you. Darren(sry if i misspelled it) is a great r/b but everyone who knows him knows hes man enough to come on here and let all those curious to know what he plans next year. but with that said 1 man does not make a team, last time I checked theres 10 other guys on that line with you. so g/l to 29 and really lil guy, what the hell are you doing next year?lol

YES ITS TRUE I WILL NOT BE COMEING BACK TO THE STAMEDE NEXT YEAR. WOULD YOU STAY AFTER WHAT HAPPEND IN THE LAST PLAY OFF GAME. I WANT TELL ON HERE GET MY NUMBER AND CALL ME AND YOU WILL KNOW WHY

Darrin didn't post this last post. He isn't the type of person to try to call out his team especially on this message board. If he had a problem whith the pede I'm sure he would let the pede know first or atleast tell us good luck next year but he wouldn't be with us. Plus he is a little more educated then the man who posted as him.

it was def darin, issac simmy and ken wll be leaving too. prob clay as well. good luck next year

Not only those players Dale and other d players well be leaving this team all they really had was a good d the o suck ha ha

The O couldn't have sucked too bad if they were averaging roughly 30 points a game. Know what you are talking about Mr. Man Man

I'm confused. Why not play for the Generals.
They need people

regardless of whoever leaves. i wish them the best of luck. i for one hope they dont leave but they are grown men. as for the stampede. I did some recruiting this weekend, and fellas we looking good for next year!!some trustworthy guys who are definetaly gonna strap it up with us next year!g/l to the future dragons.

The stampede played 13 games. You guys scored 316 points. Thats a 24 point avg. Butt the only games that you score over 21 was when you guys played the winless riot and the E.C. Wolves.

stampede and bearcats are scared of being 500 clubs in the IFL

We only played 11 games with 1 forfit. Now do the math. We scored 37 against the Cards in the playoffs, 28 against the pirates and 21 againts the bearcats. It's funny that Dale is leaving yet he is still working out with the pede and what players are leaving from the d side. Talk all you want about the pede but the truth is that there is only two teams that could hang with us in the IFL and they played in the championship

I think this Blog should read (The Dragons are Crap).
every teams needs someone they can Crap on, I think the dragon are a perfect toilet team.

Do to off-season moves,changes,and additions I will not return to the stampede I repeat Gregory Johnson #52 will not play for the stampede lost spot to this Lil Hootin kid and other LB spots to be filled by outside players brought in. So I am A free agent. Fucked up how it got to me, would have showed up to practice and been lookin stupid.

Stop life to short

I never come on here but this needs to stop,people saying thing that are not true. I can live with that to put things to rest, I'm with the Indianapolis Warriors Football Team. I'm not saying anything about anyone I dont trash talk on here or do child like things. I coach men who wont to be coached by me and play for me.I force no one to do what they can't do and that is play my style of football, because it's not that easy to do so. I found a team that wonts my style of coaching so let it be.So please who ever is out there saying these things go on with your life and leave mine alone.I'm sure you do have better things you can be doing other than talking about me and Joshua. I hope we can put this to rest,I am with the Indianapolis WARRIORS FOOTBALL TEAM. Good luck to all next season and may God bless everyone. I will no longer respond after this post. I just wont to be left alone.

Thanks,
Coach Hooten.

I think I like coach Hooten.

Yes put the fear in them, I love it.

keep it up coach you must be doing somthing right if they hate you that much

haha this is great..i dont even have to watch tv anymore..i got all the drama i need here.