supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WAYNE WOLF OWNER OF THE ADAMS COUNTY PATRIOTS!

I read this message and figured you might want to give me a call..........

"I do have to admit. This was an excellent game to be a part of. I stood there on the sideline watching this game wondering why the refs called that one also. It was fair. The problem with this whole thing is Earl, Myself, and the league refs are friends and people can't take that to the extent. Friends I tell you. About the locker room, I don't make the decision but I would have rather you all been outside warming up while we kept warm inside that locker room.

**CYCLONES**
Mid Ohio Jets
Stampuss
Cutters
Bearcats
Titans
Bring it any where and day"

636-373-4045....... I'll be waiting.

And if anyone else in the Midwest/Ohio Vally region wants to call us they can as well.

Re: WAYNE WOLF OWNER OF THE ADAMS COUNTY PATRIOTS!

Why should Wayne give you a call? You think he wrote that? He says later in that post he didnt. Simma

You should give the Cutters a call. I am sure they would teach you to play.

Fans belong in the stands. If your feet dont touch the field, know your place. Dre and Lee are friends of mine. Run your mouth at the game and not on here FAN. Thats the last time I even bother to show enough respect to acknowledge a f(*&in fan. If you dont put the pads on you dont have the clout to post.

Hey whatever, Does anybody want to play us?

yeah come play the cyclones 13-0 #1 in the MLFN rankings.....whats your excuse now?

Thanks for posting your name Troy. We now have tournament commitments. That post you are referring to, like the one by midwest, was just some ahole trying to start some drama. Good luck with whatever tournaments you guys get into, but there is already apparently a line forming at the door for the Pats. LOL BEAST OUT!!!!!

Those Cyclones are a tough act.
Played against them twice in 2006. They're stacked up and down their lineup. I wouldn't mind seeing them play the Pats. Seems like a solid matchup.

Scheduling is a bear this time of year though.
Best of luck to both teams.

troy are you willing to travel to decatur...we are 45 mins from lima. did nemo play the lima warriors in 2005? i think lima won that game.

Yeah, we played Lima in 2005. It was rough 42-7 or something like that. We've improved a little since then.........

We might be willing to make that trip to Decatur.
Were waiting to hear back on an invite to play in the Metrodome against the South Dakota Lawdawgs, or possibly the Oklahoma Thunder in Tulsa.

i'm sure my team (pats) would enjoy going to battle against one of the best teams in the nation. we are a team who loves to play the game.

troy send me an email at black_ice_28@yahoo.oom....