supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stangz 2008 IFL Champions

Well after a few trips to the finals I'm saying here and now that the STANGZ will prevail tomorrow night over the Cutters. Sid and the boys have been so close before and they know and have what it takes to hold the Bushman trophy high tomorrow night.
The Cutters are a good team thats for sure but they have never been to a championship game and the pressure will get to them. They will get theirs some day but it won't be tomorrow night it is going to be a long drive home for them. Oh I'm sorry I forgot they travel by charter bus well it's going to be a long ride home then.
Now I'm sure there will be many replies to this and thats fine it is championship week and the pre game hype is almost as fun as the game.
I'm saying STANGZ 27 Cutters 14

Re: Stangz 2008 IFL Champions

you do realize a lot of the players are dragons and broncos who have made it to the ship as well so dont crown us yet. i respect you wanting us to win though.. its gonna be a great game!

Mustangs 13
Cutters 0

I agree with you all the mustangs will win and get their due which they certainly have earned they have paid their dues in full and the game tomorrow will prove just that I don't see them shutting out tcutters agin unless thompson is a no show again and the wide receiver from i.u isn't there but Their defense can't stop the pass they have had trouble all season and even last year they couldn't stop the pass so I'm going to say that the mustangs will WIN and the score will be mustangs 35 cutters 20
better luck next year cutters

talk talk talk.

How about some facts facts facts.

Do some home work and you will see one thing about the cutters.

They have terrible clock management and this has been a problem for them both last season and this year as well.

dragons at cutters the cutters score to soon and the dragons have enough time to go the distance and re-take the lead the Cutters have around a minute but end up with the clock running out on them at the dragon 20 or something

cutters at patriots semi-final last year game ended with the cutters on the 5 yard line when time ran out

cutters at mustangs this year game ended with them at the 10 yard line or so and time ran out on them.
You would think they would practice better clock management and learn from the past
they will be the first to tell you they didn't lose they just ran out of time well time is ticking cutters and tomorrow night you will have to reset your clocks for 2009 and as you start planning on next year the mustangs will be celebrating their first championship
mustangs 25 cutters 17

It has been a great season but not just for us. there have been many ups and downs this year for everybody. i do believe that in the end the 2 best teams are playing for the ship. I look forward to a good clean battle as it was last time. I wish good travels to the cutters and there is no champion yet.We got work to do if we want it and so do the cutters! good luck everyone bring your A game nothing left to hold back for! God Bless

Umm,yea this game will be nothing like the first one the old Namath gurantee is coming out....Cutters will win by at least 3 touchdowns...let me introduce you to #33 and the best runningback core in the state hands down...Cutters 35-14

okk
whatever it is you are drinking bring some up with you tomorrow night I want some that has to be good stuff cutters by three touchdowns you got to be tipsy. I won't be hard to spot I'll have on the orange sweatshirt that say STANGS 2008 champs no way the cutter stop the passing game and no way they score more than 14 well maybe 17 but I doubt it you will see a namath performance tomorrow night but it will be against the cutters soft secondary they got bruned on their first trip and this one will be different the mustangs deserve this ship and have earned it now all that remains is the winning margin

cutters 28-17

the defense are almost all former broncos and some of the offense the bronco players as myself have blended well with the core of the cutters. we lost to mustangs due to some home cooking on the refs part last time we actually scored but a bs call nullified it. not saying we had it in the bag but this will be different stangs we cumming 4 ya

YOU SHOULD LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP. OR

DON'T WRITE A CHECK WITH YOUR MOUTH THAT YOUR TEAM CAN'T CASH.

quote:
Sid and the boys have been so close before and they know and have what it takes to hold the Bushman trophy high tomorrow night.

The Cutters are a good team thats for sure but they have never been to a championship game and the pressure will get to them. They will get theirs some day but it won't be tomorrow night it is going to be a long drive home for them. Oh I'm sorry I forgot they travel by charter bus well it's going to be a long ride home then. (SOUNDS FAMILIAR)

yeah, I can see where that last post was necessary. I don't think anyone wrote a check that they couldn't cash. We lost by 1 point with 19 seconds left, thats really getting our butt kicked, isn't it. Yeah, we lost, Cutters won, but don't act like we shouldn't be on the field with them.

I was at the game, and both teams played there asses off! The truth is the Cutters are the 2008 IFL Champions. "It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, WINNING IS WINING". As far as the Mustangs, you guys played one hell of a game.