supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GIFA?

Anyone know the website?Any info on whos in/out or based out of?

Re: GIFA?

That would be a violation of there policies to release any of that info. Even though it is on there message board.

http://thegifa.com/

They really need a better website tho.

I see on the website that the West division has the

Blazers
Wranglers
Ravens
Dark Knights

Will there be any other teams?

No...they've got the Ohio Blazes on their website. They also have the PROPOSE of the league...thinking that might have to be the PURPOSE of the league. As I read through the rest of the site, I had to laugh at some of the other errors with spelling and grammar.

I guess I'm a hater, but I'm a hater with a PURPOSE...whatever you do GIFA, get a new webmaster, or get someone to proof read everything. If you're going to work with "next level" organizations, you might want to know the difference between DUE and DO, or MANOR and MANNER.

"let the haters hate!!"

I fully agree with the above post. I've seen way too many websites related to semi-pro teams, leagues, and other organizations that simply are pathetic. They must have the dumbest, most ignorant, lazy people in the world representing them. Read anything on the Stampede website and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. Educate yourselves, supanation!!!

Where exactly do you see the blazers and wranglers on there website?

Your kidding right? Click on TEAMS/ROSTERS on the left side of the screen, on the top of the page will be 2 drop down menus, click on division and click west, and then click on the other drop down menu which says teams.

So only four teams from this area went to the GIFA. I know the 2 are from the IFL and one is from the MFL, but where did the Ada team play before?

the knights were in the usfa