Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
cutters win

cutters win in a close one scored with under minute to play 38 37

Re: cutters win

Wow that sounds like a great game.

Man..........I am such a sore loser. I am infuriated. Great game cutters. I will see you guys next year, and some of you guys next week at the all star game. Mustangs........good year, wish we could have finished it off better. I wish everybody a great offseason. Man, I am such a sore loser. lol, I ain't lying. Anyway, I will see everybody again next year, I hope. Really fun game to be apart of.

Gross #36

I agree with you gross. I am so infuriated with this loss. I played my heart out and gave everything i had in this game. This game was the best fought game that i have ever been a part of. SOmetimes I hate football.. i swear i went through so many emotions in 4 minutes it wasnt even funny. BUt oh well... games over and Cutters won a great game. Cutters had great class and played a great game. Good job. See ya guys next year.

#74 out....

Gross, trust me bro i truly understand what you are talking about because i have been on both sides of the fence....i do want to say thank you and thanks for having us and making this such a great game to be apart of....i knew that it was goin to be an all night war and thats what it was....i know i will see you again and soon.....you guys had a great year and i know this is rough......i wish i had more but thats all i got....lol
stuffs rough soon....Prater, you are a beast, thats all i can say...and you guys have mad skills at that WR position...nice...hope you guys are all healthy and i will see you all soon

Great game guys, that O-line shut me down, best players the center and guards. I just could't get through. hey hold your head up you gave it all you had.

Yeah Dre I agree the mustangs have some talent at WR you guys seem to catch everything in your area I have nothing but respect for you guys. More than likely everyone the witness or will see this game via dvd will have to put it in the top 10 games of ALL TIME any level.....God bless

I want to congratulate the cutters on the win. it was a hard fought battle. I want to thank the mustangs for a great season we came up short guys. That game was defiantly 1 for the memory books. Cutters are a class team I have the utmost respect for you guys. I again want to congratulate you guys. But I also want to tell you not to get to comfortable with my trophy its comming home to daddy next year! LOL
God Bless
51 Ghaffar

just want to say great job to the mustangs.... you guys came out and never gave up til theend and i must say this was best games ive ever played in.....

I dont know about anybody else but i havent had that much fun playin in a game/watchin a game since the Super Bowl 42 between the Giants and Patriots. Hell i even throw in USC vs TEXAS too.The Mustangs played a Great game. I think this game deserves a title and i think iam goin to call it "The Greatest Fuckin game ever" lol. I would like to think all the fans who came out to the game as well. The mustangs have a GREAT homefeild advantage with them DAMN cowbells lol.

Hey congrats to all you cutters.... definitely the best game ive ever played in.. I swear im destined to never win a championship in anything!!! haha.. :(

Stangs... great playing with u this year! and not too shabby for a starless team full of lunchbox players! whatever the f that means!

Congrats cutters, great game and you guys found a way to win. #2 i feel your pain I'm 32 and never won a championship in anything. What frustrates me most is our second to last drive. With about 2:30 to play and we passed three times in a row. I know we needed just one first down and we had moved the ball all night with the air attack, but if we run the ball you get rid of the 2 minute warning and if you have to punt then there is less then a minute to play and the cutters have to drive the length of the field with no timeouts. I do think we called a great game. I guess again it just wasn't meant to be. This was a great game just wish I was on the winning side.

Hey don't forget guys, Mike couldn't run. I think if he was 100% we would have lost that game.

It will be us two teams again next year. Lets all get healthy and get ready for the 2009.

Also keep us in your prayers, looks like we got the patriots. were going to make you guys proud to be in the IFL.

Hold on here, hold on teammate, i know that Mike wasnt 100percent but anybody that knows him knows that he doesnt want to run anyway so to say we would have lost because of that is a little far fetch....they did alot of things well and so did we, we did alot of things wrong and so did they...it was a very very evenly matched game and i loved every moment of it...i havent been sore after any game that we have played all year until the game that was played lastnight....coming into this game i hadnt been ran over all year until lastnight, i hadnt been taken off of my feet by any blocker until lastnight...this was a great game and i hate that somebody had to lose, but im glad it wasnt us this time...i truly dont know what i would have done if the samething that happened to us last yr happened this time....i was like not again....as for you game plan bro....it was a flawless game plan until the end but the only reason that can be said is because the outcome didnt go the other way.....we mad an ajustment in the last drive that you guys had, we went cover 0 which has everybody in man coverage and LB's blitzing, we had to get pressure on your QB....we made a mistake by only rushing you guys with 3 or 4 guys....he is too good to give that much time to, and your WR have great hands so somebody is going to end up with the ball....i understand what you are saying but sometimes you gotta go with what got you there and for you guys it was the pass and if its not broke then dont try to fix it....we tried to fix somethin that wasnt broken, our defense is very fast and very athletic, just dropping back and playing pass coverage works against you when you have athletes like we have....blitzing the QB is what got us to the championship game and going back to the blitz is what ended up winning it for us....and not to mention that pass interference that you guys got on 4th and 10.....thats really the killer, but it was either that or give up the TD right away because he really was beat....Jah had the inside position on him and he had no choice, but then again who expects someone to go for a 40yrd bomb with the game on the line like that....i know i didnt.......i hope you all get healthy and we will see one another again

I was at the game cheering on some of my friends. I would like to say it was a great game. And it was a game of inches. Its not easy to keep your head up when you lose a championship but i want you guys to know that there is nothing to be ashamed of. And no matter what there was no one play that lost the game. It could have been won 38-0 or 37-0. But good luck to everyone next year and i will see you all this weekend at the all-star game.