supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Civil War in Adams County!!!

The Pats remain unbeaten in reg season, postseason and post-postseason! Pats came out firing and didnt let the red coats see the end zone until late 4th quarter. Pats QB had a good night hitting receivers all over, one even had 2 TD catches, Pats RBs had a productive night as well with 2 rushing TDs. The Generals couldnt get things going at all as the Pats Tenacious Defense was making the QB scramble nearly every down. The generals had some decent rushing yards and managed to find the endzone in the last few minutes of the game. The first half the red coats had more yards given to them(Pats yellow flags) then they had actually gained!! Second half: A returned interception for the red coats and a returned fumble for the Pats ended the battle with the Pats winning 34-14! A few dirty plays and maybe players, but all-in-all, great battle from 2 teams that love to play this game. Good luck to the Generals in the off-season, and next season. As I recall, the weather is b-e-a-utiful in Florida in January!!!!! C5 out

Re: Civil War in Adams County!!!

This was nothing more than two teams who wanted to play getting together to make it happen.
I personally want to thank the Generals for pulling it together to make the drive to Decatur tonight. You guys are a class act and I wish you all well going into the future.
I have nothing but respect for the Generals and know that at some point we will have to do it again.
As for the Patriots, win with class and act as if... you all know what I'm talking about!!!
We have been invited to participate in two sperate and completely different events and will weigh our options. I don't have a crystal ball and can't tell you what our future holds. Good luck to all and have a safe and healthy off season.

OK now lets see what you are really made of. The cutters won; do you have it in you for one more game. nothing like running the MFL and IFL. Come on let see if you can make this come true. This is all Pride, we both have our championships. LETS GO!

WE READY! WE READY! WE READY!

The Patriots have a tourny to play in. The cutters dont deserve to play the Patriots anyhow, they have a loss and only won by four points over a team who couldnt come close with the Pats.

OH! OK! All that matters is THE CUTTERS ARE THE 2008 INTERSTATE FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!! Or haven't you heard that yet???? Do you need some hater-aid??????

Deja Vu all over again. IFL Champ vs. MFL Champ. That is what everyone wanted. To say that one champ does not deserve to play another champ is ludacris. Cutters and Patriots make this happen, please. If not we will have we are beter than you all the off season.

Patriots,
Great job winning last night!! I wish I could have been there. While I was doing the Cub Scout thing with my sons, I was looking at my watch periodically to see what time it was and wonder what was going on. I love the fact that you all played your butt off and won!! I look forward to seeing you guys this week and moving forward with our plans!!

Generals: Even though I wasn't there to play last night, thanks for coming up and playing!! Good luck next season!!

Doc Thor out!!

Thats funny, one of your cutter players said

"Go ahead and beat the Pats so you can save the Cutters & Mustangs some time. If they don't beat you guys they don't deserve to play either one of us"

Even if the game happened, it wouldnt put a end to the what league is better B.S.

Yes I said that to encourage the generals. Make sure you use the entire blog and not just bits and pieces
We are the IFL, we support each other. and that was a motivational speech.

Its in the blog GO GENERALS.

"Hey guys My prayers are with you. Go ahead and beat the Pats so you can save the Cutters & Mustangs some time. If they don't beat you guys they don't deserve to play either one of us. Remember you are representing the IFL, we all stand behind you guys. Show them how its done. This is!!!! your Championship Game THE NEW MFL CHAMPS (THE GENERALS) RALLY THE TROOPS WE ARE ALL WATCHING. (DONT LET US DOWN) "

You still said the same thing, had they lost they wouldnt deserve to play the IFL champs. Now someone else has shot it back at ya.

Congrads Pats on another win. Way to rep the MFL. All I can say is if the General rep the IFL and one of their best teams then, I guess the MFL isn't as soft as yall thought. I hope the real deal happen, IFL vs MFL champs.

I would love to see this match-up in the post season, not next year preseason. I would also go and watch this game in hopes the concession stand serves hot chocolate! (I will add the Baileys & Vodka in the restroom!)

I this game does happen, I really wish it will be played under one condition: No one is allowed to play that is not on the original roster. It would really suck if this match up takes place and either or both teams start stacking their roster from other teams.

Generals#56

make sure you save some of that bailey's and vodka for me...lol