supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
(IFL) CHAMPS CUTTERS vs (MFL) CHAMPS PATRIOTS

POST HERE IF YOU THINK THIS SHOULD HAPPEN.

Re: (IFL) CHAMPS CUTTERS vs (MFL) CHAMPS PATRIOTS

i for one would love it....and im going to be in my coaches ear as well, not to mention the fact that i know they would like to have this game sometime soon

Hey Dre, Jim is already working on it. He told me the other day to keep a secret; and we was going to play the pats, and not tell the other players. He did not want the team to get distracted from the stangs. But if all works out They will play us.

Cutters i don't know if this game will take place? First our team has some decisions to make about nationals and even next year. Also not trying to duck you all but we have some guys that our pretty beat up. We had a number off guys that couldn't play against the generals. Don't yall have a all-star game next week? Iam all for this game. I played against the cutters last year and it was a game to remember!! But on the other hand we need to do what is best for our guys! Goodluck cutters.

No disrespect Pats, but didn't Wayne post something on here about playing anybody, anytime? Or was that some phoney person playing Wayne. I just want to see this game happen.

Olsckool #44, i'm just one player and can't speak for the my whole team. i wanted this game to happen and play for a toys for tots charity. if this game doesnt happen now maybe the pats and cutters can play a preseason game next year. personally i'll probably finish my playing days in fort wayne playing closer to home.

none takin but yeah that was a phony idiot just trying to stir the pot as always

How you meaning "Patriots" gonna call someone out and now the game may not happen if you ask me i smell fear. screw a preaseason game next year both teams should be playing their best ball right now so the game should play now not at the beggining of a season when everyone is still tryn to get their timing back. just and opinion.

Are the cutters not good enough to enter other tourneys or something? The Pats have those to prep for. Get over yourselfs.

first of all the pats did not call everyone out to come play us...that was someone else that used our coaches same name, but i personally believe in my team so much that i know we can be competitive in every game we play.....and second it may not work out cuz the pats and cutters both have busy schedules ahead and sometimes things just don't work out the way we would want them to....

Maybe we should do like college football and have bowls at the end of the year. I know that system is screwed up but we don't have a system at all and at least they have one.